This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2 fr tricky QQ spot

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello :)

Fold in this spot with my overpair? looks like I have been set mined ?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.60)
      BB ($2.19)
      Hero ($2)
      UTG+1 ($2.67)
      UTG+2 ($1.96)
      MP1 ($1.21)
      MP2 ($1.03)
      CO ($1.77)
      BTN ($0.45)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:spade:

Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, MP1 calls $0.08, fold, CO calls $0.08, fold, fold, BB calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.33) 2:heart: 8:spade: 2:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.24, MP1 folds, CO raises to $1.69 (AI), BB folds, Hero folds??
  • 4 replies
    • kriko92
      kriko92
      Bronze
      Easy call for me. Only 4 combos quads/fullhouse beat us and I don't think he will shove them like that on that dry flop. Also he is not fullstacked so he most probably is a fish and you are way ahead of his range in this siituation.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kriko92
      Easy call for me. Only 4 combos quads/fullhouse beat us and I don't think he will shove them like that on that dry flop. Also he is not fullstacked so he most probably is a fish and you are way ahead of his range in this siituation.
      Hi Kriko92

I did shove from this spot and sucked out to a k8s on the river, but like you said I was way ahead on the flop.

Thanks for the advice, I just wanted to break the hand down a bit to see what people like yourself thought. :f_thumbsup:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello roopopper,

We are not folding here, he could easily even shove with 99-JJ or whatsoever, maybe even 8x. So I would snap-call. :)

Best Regards.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello roopopper,

We are not folding here, he could easily even shove with 99-JJ or whatsoever, maybe even 8x. So I would snap-call. :)

Best Regards.
      Thanks veriz
      you are correct in your evaluation he had 8x

:)