Pacific poker banned me just like that.

• VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I play at 888 poker and Lucky Ace poker (skin of 888 poker). Yesterday when I tried to log-into my LA account it logged in and I registered for a 5.50$ Sng. When the game was about to start the software automatically closed. I tried to log-in again and I got a message saying " Your account has been temporarily banned , please check your mail for further details".

I checked my e-mail which said,
      Dear -xxx-,
      I am Natalie B. from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. I am contacting you in regards to your 888poker account with username "--------". This email is to inform you that we have taken a business decision to cancel your account with us. I ask that you refrain from opening new accounts owned or operated by us, as these too will be closed and no monies refunded. Regards, Natalie B. Operations Department Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd. operations@cassava.net

The above mentioned is for my old 888 account which I stopped using a while back

Again I got a message regarding my Luck Ace poker account which read,
      Dear -xxx-
      , I am Natalie B. from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. I am contacting you in regards to your LuckyAcePoker.com account with username "---------.". This email is to inform you that we have taken a business decision to cancel your account with us.
      Please note that in order for us to refund you your full bankroll amount I request you send in the following documentation:
      A copy of you ID, Passport or Drivers License A copy of a recent utility bill showing your full name and address These documents can be sent to us by you uploading them through the link: http://www.safe-cashier.com Please copy and paste the above address directly to your web browser. You will then be prompted to enter your username and password. Though your account is currently restricted you will be able to access the Tools option only. You will then be guided through a simple process to upload the requested documentation. Please note that to ensure the security of your documents we have implemented powerful security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the financial security of our members. I ask that you refrain from opening new accounts owned or operated by us, as these too will be closed and no monies refunded. Regards, Natalie B. Operations Department Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd. operations@cassava.net

1. How can they ban me just like that without stating a reason?
      2.I have never indulged in any sort of collusion , etc.
      [b]3.I have been play full time poker at Pacific network from Dec'11
      4. I asked LA support whether I can create an account there when I already have a 888 account, before creating and they said "yes"
      5. I use the same e-wallet and e-mail for both the accounts
      6. I have never tried 2 open both the accounts at the same time (and u can't do that. It's like William hill and titan poker. Only 1 client can b opened at a time)
      [b]7. I have never even requested a cash-out so far as I never wanted to withdraw anything before moving to 50$ Sngs.
      8. My full roll is there which is a lot :(

Please help what to do. I have uploaded the documents they asked.
  • 65 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Vish,

Very sorry to read about this. It sounds a bit odd but I'll try to look into this on Monday when office resumes at the 888poker office.

I'll be back once we received a reply.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Vish,

Any news on here please?

Ingrid
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Hi Ingy,
      They told me the "recent utility bill", I sent them was a bit old and asked me 2 send a new 1 within the last 6 months. So I've sent them a scanned copy of this month's bill along with my driver's license.

Will see after this. Looks like I may get a refund (not sure) after verifying the docs, but they won't allow me 2 play/create another account in other skins, (thats what they said).

They simply state the reason as "business poilcy".
      Its like saying "This is my bar and I refuse to serve you beer" I guess .

Thanks for following Ingy :) I'll keep you updated.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      I have a feeling that the full story isn't written here as usual in these cases, they wont risk their reputation for fun...
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      What do u mean?
      I've copy pasted the mails they sent me. whatelse do u need?
      I don't know what is happening myself.
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      UPDATE: So after 3 days they have replied and what a joke.

Subject Your Account Discussion Thread Response Via Email (Kenisha C.) 29/03/2012 09.01 AM
      Dear xxxxxx, I am Kenisha C. from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd., Cassava Enterprises manage operational services for LuckyAcePoker.com. I am contacting you with regards to your LuckyAcePoker.com account with username "-------.". Thank you for uploading your document.
      I am pleased to inform you that your utility bill has been accepted. However, we were unable to locate your driver’s license. Thus, to refund your bankroll please send the following: -Photocopy of your national identity document such as an ID card, Passport or Driver's License In addition, please note that your account will remain closed and documents were only requested so that your bankroll could be refunded to you. Thank you for your cooperation. Regards, Kenisha C.

What the hell? They took 3 days to find out that the could'nt locate my driver's license?? X(

I have uploaded it again and I'm sure they'll take another 3 days to reply.
      I have a feeling that they are purposely delaying the process.
      Has any 1 faced this problem before? Do they take 3 days 2 reply to every e-mail?
      I have mailed support to much smaller rooms and much bigger rooms and have got a reply within maximum 24hrs.

Btw I think they are working for hackers too, thats why they are'nt allowing us to create a strong password. I talked to support chat about this security issue and they simply told me its against their policy to create a strong password ?(

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She just ended the chat just like that.
      The support has no fucking clue about what I'm talking. She just copy+pasted automated replies. X(
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      If this is the whole story, I'm mad just reading about it.Hope you get your bankroll back.Another reason not to play on no-name sites ( for big bucks ).Stuff like this happens alot and support is a lot of the time unreasonable or just take an eternity to respond.
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      It has been 4 days now after they asked me to send my documents again because they replied that they could'nt locate it... Still have'nt got any reply

:f_frown: :f_mad: :f_cry:

The support just does'nt give a shit. X(
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      It has been 11 days now... still they have'nt finished verifying my documents :f_mad:

PS: My account is still temp banned,and I have my full roll in it.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I would love to help Vish but while users case are in security check we're powerless. :(
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      I still have'nt got a reply from them through e-mail :(

Talked 2 member chat support team and they told my driver's license has been rejected (utility bill accepted) and I'll get a reply within another 72hrs.

I sent the same driver's license scan to i-poker sites and even POKER STRATEGY to get 50$ ,when they asked me for document verification , and they all accepted it .

What's wrong with this site ?? They are purposely delaying because the money I have there is a very large amount :f_cry:

I have my entire bank roll there.
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      They are still verifying my documents... and my account remains closed from the last 2 weeks.. I play poker full time and I don't know whether they have any clue that its costing me $$ every day I'm not allowed to play.. :s_frown:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Sorry to hear this VISHMASTER, the only thing you can do is email them or contact their live support and remain as patient as you have been thus far.

If anything changes, please let us know :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      better to snap ship them identification/ bill or else they use it as a delaying tactic if they suspect anything. I imagine for a small site it would take weeks to get this cleared
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      well, if you are telling the truth (and i have no reason to doubt you on that yet) that really really sucks, also most other feedback that i hear about them isn't great either.

good luck, don't think i'll ever go near that place ever
    • luckygan2002
      luckygan2002
      Bronze
      Arghh, I raed your full story and that sucks man :( ((

Hope they sort it out and give your BR back, Keep us all posted ;)

cheers
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot guys.. I talked to member support just now and they said all my documents have been received and accepted.. So verification process is over finally.
      I will get an email from the relevant department on monday (by latest).
      Hope fully it all comes to an end by monday.
      Bye bye Pacific poker.. :pokerface:

PS: I you have an account on 888 or luckyacepoker (skin of 888), I would advise you the send your documents as soon as you create an account and get it verified as they take ages to complete verification, so that when u have an urgency to cashout, it will be done within a week.

cheers :)

I will update on monday when I get an email from them.
    • besece
      besece
      Bronze
      888 sucks, they banned me about a month ago and still didn't answer my e-mails.Anyway i dont wanna play there anymore.. it's so rigged.
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Just when I thought every thing was over, I got an email on sunday night saying they are reviewing my documents again. :facepalm:

I have sent them a scanned copy of my license as well as voter's ID two times and it has been more than a week now after I have sent them.

This stupid site is taking so long and the worst part is they are'nt even giving me a valid reason. I have even given them my mobile number to call me if they have an doubts.. Hopeless .

All I get is apologies and asking me to be patient. And there is no other way to contact the operations department other than email which is of no use.
      :s_cry:

@besece- Did u get your money back??