Fun at the table

• LloydmadforitStuart
      LloydmadforitStuart
      Bronze
      Hello

i'm new today I slow played my AAo and KKs? i don't know why i did that. Anyway good lesson early into everything. I"m Lloyd started playing on facebook. In play mode for about two to three years and I've just started playing in real play for last 3 weeks. So much to familiarize yourself with. Great. Playing on Zynga mostly completely in the dark. So glad to be here using a strategy to play correctly. Thanks for listening everyone. Best Luck to you and have fun playing.
  • 2 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello Lloyd and welcome to our community!

If you click the link that says 'Questions?' it will take you to lots of information about how to improve your game and it's all absolutely free!
      Also, teh is the Beginners No Limit Course, again, just click the link at the bottom of this post.

I expect you've found out already that real money poker is a bit different to playing on zynga! But we'll soon fix that for you. :)

Meanwhile, if you have any more questions just ask, we are here to help ok?

Very best regards and have fun!

Mal.
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      If you were dealt KKs then please don't play on that site again its rigged.