This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH T9s

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

CO: $11.51
      BTN: $5.71
      SB: $5.06
      BB: $6.31
      Hero (UTG): $5.05
      MP: $12.69

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has T:club: 9:club:

Hero raises to $0.20, fold, CO calls $0.20, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.47, 2 players) 5:diamond: 4:club: 4:spade:
      Hero bets $0.30, CO calls $0.30

Turn: ($1.07, 2 players) 3:club:
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($1.07, 2 players) J:club:
      Hero bets $0.65, CO raises to $3.44, fold

CO wins $2.27

21/14/1/2/20 over 123
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

If you are CBetting the flop then what's your plan on the turn with the Check? Do you plan to Check/Fold it with your draw? Do you think he is even folding any A high type of hands on the flop to just one CB?

As played on the river not much to comment, difficult to Call vs such a play while he could have better flushes/FH.

Best Regards.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Well, I cbet probably 100% of the time on such a flop. 3 :club: on the turn, practically doesn't change anything, so I though, what he will fold now, that called on the flop, when such a harmless card hit. I planned to call only if he bets small.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by staktas
      Well, I cbet probably 100% of the time on such a flop. 3 :club: on the turn, practically doesn't change anything, so I though, what he will fold now, that called on the flop, when such a harmless card hit. I planned to call only if he bets small.
      Well, it changed for us. It made us better equity against his calling range and we have also overcards + fold equity. :) If we Check then we most likely have to Check/Fold it. And obviously just betting once the flop 100% wont work and you will be more often just donating money there. If you want to make money from such spots then you also must consider double-barreling and maybe even triple-barreling in specific spots.