$4.00
      MP3:
      $5.18
      CO:
      $3.40
      BU:
      $0.98

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, T.
      UTG2 posts deadblind, MP2 posts deadblind, MP3 posts deadblind, UTG1 folds, UTG2 checks, MP1 folds, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, CO raises to $0.16, BU folds, Hero calls $0.14, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, MP3 folds.

Flop: ($0.5) 4, 8, 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.32, Hero raises to $1.00, CO raises to $2.00, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.5.

villain's stats are
      vpip/pfr/3bet%/steal%
      cbet%/fold2cbet%/flopAggro%/turnAggro%/riverAggro%

When there's so much dead money in the pot I will raise almost always with any 2.

In this case my plan was to chk/raise the flop. Villains open raise from CO was 18% so even though his pfr is only 9, I thought this was ok. If he's opening 18% from that position then a lot of his range is Ax, face cards and some PP. When the flop came I felt it was a very good board to represent a set against his range. I'm sure if he has AT+, he has to fold (unless he has hearts), also a small pocket pair might have a tough decision. So I think when he reraises he most likely has 99+ or maybe a set; I think he's too passive to play a flush draw or straight draw like that

Am I missing something? Should I 3bet pre flop instead? Is it better to get out of the way against this opponent? Am I risking too much here?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello thebaptist333,

By the way about the stats if you posting pics, you can easily just put the stats into your Signature. If you need help to do that, just contact me. So I would know from the signature what stats you use. For example Sikac signature and his posts: link.

Preflop: You should be just folding the hand, you are way too often dominated. Neither I don't like to 3bet without even knowing how much he folds to 3bet. But 3bet over Call.

As played
      Postflop: Kind of questionable play but of course it's possible if you think he is capable of laying down even overpairs here. But if he is rather showdown bound I would just be giving up my hand.

Best Regards.