Mansion Money

• senditjay
      senditjay
      Bronze
      I have just received the money for mansion poker .Thank you very much.
      I was wondering how do I determine when I can withdrawl it ,is it done by bonus points are there stipulations etc.Its the first time i have been on the site and to be honest i find it very hard to navigate.Any replys would be much appreciated.
      Once again thank you for the bonus.
  • 7 replies
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      yes you would need to require a specific number of points ( I think it depends on which site you choose) before you can withdraw it.

hard to navigate?
      I can't see how.
    • damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      you need to have played your account up to at least 1500 mcps (mansion points) before you are permitted to withdraw funds.
    • senditjay
      senditjay
      Bronze
      thank you i have figured it out
    • Felivrari
      Felivrari
      Bronze
      Where i can find my mansion points information?
    • davis08
      davis08
      Bronze
      mansion.com

log in top right, click on My Account under your Username after you are logged in.

You MCP balance will be displayed in the pop-up window.
    • davis08
      davis08
      Bronze
      Originally posted by damaincontender
      you need to have played your account up to at least 1500 mcps (mansion points) before you are permitted to withdraw funds.
      this isn't true actually.. you dont need 1500 MCP's to withdraw funds, you just need to send them a picture of ur ID and Credit card ( if you are using a credit card) and you need to make a minimum deposit of $50 in order to withdraw, but if you have a balance of 50 and you deposit 50 you should be able to withdraw 100.

you only need the 1500 MCP to get the extra $100 bonus from POKERSTRATEGY
    • damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davis08
      Originally posted by damaincontender
      this isn't true actually.. you dont need 1500 MCP's to withdraw funds, you just need to send them a picture of ur ID and Credit card ( if you are using a credit card) and you need to make a minimum deposit of $50 in order to withdraw, but if you have a balance of 50 and you deposit 50 you should be able to withdraw 100.

you only need the 1500 MCP to get the extra $100 bonus from POKERSTRATEGY
      ummkay my bad.....drugs are bad ummkaaay