This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 7s7d

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position
      SB
      BB
      MP1
      CO

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 7:spade: , 7:diamond:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0,02, Hero calls $0,02, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,02, BU folds, SB calls $0,01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,10) 9:club: , 7:heart: , 2:diamond: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

Never bluff against multiple oponments.

Turn: ($0,10) 8:heart: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $0,05, CO calls $0,05, SB folds, BB calls $0,05, MP1 calls $0,05.

River: ($0,30) 5:spade: (4 players)
      BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $0,3, CO raises to $0,70, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,40.

Obviously he hit something you Id*ot!
        Think I need to learn to count from one to ten again >_<

Final Pot: $1,70

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (7s 7d)
      CO shows a straight, nine high (Ah 6d)

CO wins with a straight, nine high (Ah 6d)

Hi all I know this is mostlikely the worst play ever, but still have a question, and yes I was tilting in that moment :P
      I'm guessing I shouldn't have made the bluff on the flop, and raised instead, but is it ok to check>raise if it had only been cutoff?
      And if i learn how to count, should I have folded on the river if he had gone this far?

Thank you for any advice given :)
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Resilence,

Stacks are missing somehow.

Flop: Bet the flop! We need to protect.

As played
      Turn: Bet it bigger not just half pot size.

As played
      River: At the best we could consider betting 1/2 pot size and afterwards easy fold, any 6x beats us. Plus we were way. ;)

Best Regards.
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Yeah I'm not sure why stacks won't show in elephant, maybe something on my side don't know.
      Maybe I should pay for HEM guessing it's worth it as it's only 25$ till april? :)

And yeah your responce is pretty much what I thought, atleast I think I analyse my sessions correctly, the I just need to play them as if I was analysing them :P

Thx for the look, much appreciated :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Depends what's your BR @. But definitely it's very cheap to buy the HM2 right now and will be really easy to post hands and of course analyze a lot of your leaks.

I wouldn't really spend half of my BR directly for it. :(