What is the best Poker site for micro turbo 9 man SnGs?

• lycoreus
      lycoreus
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Im another begginer who busted his starting 50$ :f_p: although i now believe i had no choise since i used it at Everest where i found out that traffic was just absent :f_frown: and in order to reach the summit points needed to claim the 50$ i played some 10$ sngs. As expected i left with no BR quickly. Anyway, i always liked playing at Pokerstars but unfortunately i already had an account there so it cant be tracked. I feel comfortable playing 9man sngs. So i need some advise on choosing a site with 9mans and a decent traffic to start collecting strategy points.
  • 7 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Yeah everest is pretty dire for sngs, for this reason I had to play other forms of poker to clear my bonus from another affiliate...

I have like always played at iPoker but would advise you to avoid since the rake is too high (they may be thinking about changing it soon). At the moment, it's still the normal 20% rake on $1 and $2 limits making the latter limit very unpopular with players and hence the traffic is pretty bad. The $1 traffic there is good.

Party did have ridiculous rake but they've recently changed it so you may want to try there? 2 supported rooms on here, can't go wrong ;)

Apart from that, ongame I think is good in terms of rake (10% on $1 and above, unless Im mistaken). Also, traffic is among the best for sngs, from what I hear.

gl
    • lycoreus
      lycoreus
      Bronze
      ty for the suggestions martoman :) Does Party have 9man? i belive Ongame only has 10man sngs
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Well, the difference is minimal if any

I played 10 max on ipoker, and 9 man on fulltilt last year. Party should have 9/10(fullring) sngs as well
    • lycoreus
      lycoreus
      Bronze
      i know but i prefer 9 because they are faster
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lycoreus
      Hi there,

Im another begginer who busted his starting 50$ :f_p: although i now believe i had no choise since i used it at Everest where i found out that traffic was just absent :f_frown: and in order to reach the summit points needed to claim the 50$ i played some 10$ sngs. As expected i left with no BR quickly. Anyway, i always liked playing at Pokerstars but unfortunately i already had an account there so it cant be tracked. I feel comfortable playing 9man sngs. So i need some advise on choosing a site with 9mans and a decent traffic to start collecting strategy points.

Hi there! I will suggest going for party or ongame, Ipoker also has a decent traffic for the micros (up to 5$ BI). 9 or 10-player it doesn't make almost any difference. Variance will be a bit higher on the 10-player SnG, but also comes with higher ROI. If you seek for really fast games go try the ones on ongame (although I won't recommend it for a beginner who has <100 BI on a certain BI level). Good luck!
    • lycoreus
      lycoreus
      Bronze
      I think i can handle it. i have an 8.2% ROI on 213 games at 1.5$ turbos and i believe Ongame and ipoker have more fishy players than Pokerstars.
    • 107e5
      107e5
      Basic
      I am currently playing micro turbo SNG in Ongame.

Traffic is good but at some times of the day the amount of regulards in low/micro stakes is ridiculus. Sometimes I will prefer not to join a table just because 5-6 regilars are already registered.

Its true that some players can be very fishy but then again if you have so many regulars your ROI instantly drops.

107e5