This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ vs reg OOP

• cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $10.45
      CO (Hero):
      $12.64
      BU:
      $21.30
      SB:
      $0.44
      BB:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, Q.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BU raises to $1.00, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.70.

Flop: ($2.15) 2, T, 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.53, Hero calls $1.53.

Turn: ($5.21) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3.71, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.21.

villain 22/17 af 8.5 cbet 80% (5.8 3bet) 243 hands

I think this was one of the most frustrating hands in todays session...

Preflop : ?am i going to 4bet/shove this? not really vs this opponent i`m pretty much dead or have 50% vs AK

You might think i`m crazy but i was really thinking about folding the hand pf,because i knew that vs an agro player with a strong range and oop i`m not going to be able to do much... anyways can't let go of the hands because these are QQ... he still might have AQ,AJs (maybe),JJ

flop - call o.O
      turn -i tanked for shit load of time,i knew that if i`m going to attack the pot i`ll have to go broke with the hand... that's what i think i should have done... but then i started asking my self if he`s doing this with AK (i said no,although he could do it) and i folded.

I know this was a terrible play,and i can't think of other ways to play it but fold PF,or check/shove flop :| (but that way i`m getting called just by JJ,KK,AA) :(

What i should have done in this spot?
  • 3 replies