Epic failure going on

• Tunatic
      Well, a few days ago, when the "Cash Machine" promotion was running I have sent an E-mail to their promotion E-mail to receive the $20 bonus.

Even tho they claimed it was going to be credited within 24 hours, I just received it today. At least I think this is the above mentioned bonus. A few minutes ago I got credited with €15.06 (which is $20). However, when I tried withdrawing, I got:
      "We are sorry, but your withdrawal request could not be completed at this time. Please contact customer support at support@poker770.co.uk."

I'm not sure there were any restrictions of any sort for this bonus, so does anyone know what I have to do to make this bonus withdrawable?

Why is this thread called an epic failure going on? Because a few minutes later, I got an E-mail from Poker770, saying:
      "The entire Poker770 team would like to wish you a very happy birthday!

As a loyal player, we are delighted to take this opportunity to offer you a 15.06 Points770 bonus. These points have been credited to your Poker770 account and are available immediately."

Oh, really? My birthday is on 26th of July, but what the hell. I did indeed get 15.06 points credited to my account, including €15.06. Lol. They better not take this money away now. I'll play with it, so I claim it as my own, muahah.

Happened to any one of you?
  • 2 replies