Bonus success from 10 to ???

• cattylac
      cattylac
      Bronze
      Hi guys, yes this is my first post... i am going to run my bonus (starts at 10) on titan up to $2-300. in a relatively short period of time. i will keep you updated on my progress today is my first day. cheers
  • 5 replies
    • cattylac
      cattylac
      Bronze
      DAY 1- BR $10
      started by getting up to $34 within 2 hours playing O8 .02-.04 euros very bad players

decide to play plo hi fr as some guy in beginner table had $75 stack bi is $5....sadly left that table losing $20 most from big stack guy... got it in with nut straight trips, all kinds of good hands but he won them all...

including a near whole table allin where i flopped the nut straight on a flush draw board $44 pot (2cent 4 cent) i was suprised no flush draws, sets. most were drawing dead, just a higher straight draw and big stack guy had 2 pair...i lost to him..

played few super turbos..lost..

got to down to $1.65

with 1 buck from 1st 10 of 50 titan bonus i won a 30 man 1 buck sng. $12

note swing from
      $10..
      $34...+24
      $1.65...-33
      $12.65 +12

total for session
      12.65 and 112 titan points.

note can only play 1 dollar mtts even when had 34 till you play 1k hands of cash?? tough..only way to getpast is to play step sats. going to do that and hope to get entry to higher buyin mtt. and play more 08 6max. gl
    • cattylac
      cattylac
      Bronze
      also got to bronze status, yay is me
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Cattylac!

Why don't you make a blog about this? I could move this to our blog section for you if you want me to. I think a lot more people would read it in the blog section. And it is more of a blog rather then a success story. Give it a thought and let us mods know if you want us to move it to the blog forum.

Best of luck on the tables!
      RasTweet
    • cattylac
      cattylac
      Bronze
      rastweet, yes can move and i blog. ty
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moved into the Blogs section!

Best of luck to you cattylac!