problem with creating new account

• vlatkomitevski
      Dear Poker770

I have a problem with creating new account on Poker770!!!

The thing is that I bought a pre owned lap top and I download the program and install it with no problem at all. But when the installation was completed there was some username already typed in there and there was no “create a new account” button! I assume that whoever owned this lap top already had an account on Poker770.

So, please tell me how to create my own account?

I also tried to uninstall the software (and I did that and the last message was that the program and every case sensitive information was deleted form the computer) and when I install it again, the same problem appears – the strange user name and no “create a new account” button!

I like to get a new lap top in 6 months or so, and does my future username will be remembered on this lap top (even if the uninstall message tells me that this kind of information will be deleted)? It could easily fell in to wrong hands you know…

I hope you will understand my concern!

Thx in advance!
  • 4 replies
      Hello there vlatkomitevski,

You should contact the Poker Room and seek their advice with this problem. Please let us know how you get on :)

All the best,
    • vlatkomitevski
      hire you go the ansver from them:

""In reply to your message we inform you that you can't open more than one account on the same computer.

Therefore we kindly ask you to download the lobby and register using a different computer which has no other versions of our Poker770 lobby.

Furthermore you will be able to access your account from any other computer because you will not encounter this type of inconvenience.""

I dont think that this is a real answer cause going around and spreading my information is tupid think to do (the risk is even duble I have to play on one pc and create an nondeleting account on another pc). I think that Poker770 have to update this issue and to protect customer information more!!!!
    • MMPokerNab
      lol, what a weird way of making sure people don't make more than one account.

anyway, vlatkomitevski, you can simply register a new account on a different computer, but uncheck the "remember password/autologin options." and then uninstall the program. worst case scenario is that future user of that computer (who downloads poker770's client) will know your username.

or, i wonder what would happen if you download/run the Poker770 client in a virtual machine...

^^ well, good luck anyway!
    • vlatkomitevski
      Can someone please tell me how to clear my registry and remove the software from my computer so that I can start a fresh download? Maybe some of the moderators knows a way?

I dont like the idea of spreading around senzitive information!