poker770 welcome bonus

• LUCKEE1
      Do you want 2hear something funny?

I opened my NEW acount with poker770 using the banner on and made an instant deposit on poker770, Next day I got email from poker770 saying that I could clain $7.70 So I tried to accept
      there offer of free $7.70 and the said '' Sorry you should of claimed welcome bonus before you made your deposit...
      Have you ever heard such rubbish?.....
      I shall be using my current deposit and when all gone deleting it from my PC.. :s_frown:
  • 4 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      Bad times LUCKEE1 :(

You could try to contact their support and see fi they can help you out in any way, no harm in trying :)
    • EuanM
      Hey LUCKEE1,

If you got the E-mail after your deposit as you mentioned, it would be in Poker770's interest to live up to their promise.

I think an E-mail to their support would be effective there, hope it works out for you.
    • CHECKKER666
      Well there a surprise 770 poker room is not worth the effort i would close my account down and move on trust me there are loads better poker rooms out there avoid 770 like the plague.
      Iam surprise poker strategy does not reveiw its dealings with them and drop them like a stone.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      Poker770 I thought was a decent place when I played back in 2011. I never had a problem and they always tried to take care of me. Unless something has changed which to be honest it can like the snap of my fingers.

But yes like the staff man said, try to reason it out with them, put your best foot foward. Make sure the mail was sent after you deposited and you did not just overlook it. It is not their fault if you never looked at your emails and deposited, then looked at your emails.

But explain you are a good customer, love the site, want to play there and could they reason this out.

If you are lucky so be it, if you are not, do what you got to do :)