Quiz Bonus Of $50

• LUCKEE1
      LUCKEE1
      Bronze
      Hiya guys,
      I am lucckee1 and am wondering whether I need to claim payout for completing poker quiz before I start eraning points on here by playing poker770 which I opened my new account with them yesterday.
      poker strategy.com are asking for proof of address,age etc which cannot be bothered to send BUT can I still earn points by playing poker at poker660 which I opened tru poker strategy banner?
      :s_biggrin:
  • 5 replies
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LUCKEE1
      Hiya guys,
      I am lucckee1 and am wondering whether I need to claim payout for completing poker quiz before I start eraning points on here by playing poker770 which I opened my new account with them yesterday.
      poker strategy.com are asking for proof of address,age etc which cannot be bothered to send BUT can I still earn points by playing poker at poker660 which I opened tru poker strategy banner?
      Bold = Easiest $50 you will make.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Yes you can earn points tracked if you deposit your own money no problem and still get access to all the learning materials etc. Just make sure you followed all the sign up instructions and used the pokerstrategy links etc.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      important to note that you will not get payed 50$ in one time, but you will receive 10$ and after that you will have to payed few cents at rake to receive another 10$ after 1 week. So 10$x5 which is total bs.. I can not understand how people can play with 5buyins, where the hell is BM strategy?
      Here is the link for more info.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LUCKEE1
      Hiya guys,
      Hi there LUCKEE1,

Welcome to our community!

As the guys mentioned it to you earlier, you can (and you are) earn StrategyPoints by depositing with your own funds. Why are you hesitant to send in the documents? It's a pretty standard procedure though.

Also, Poker660 :f_confused:

Ingrid
    • LUCKEE1
      LUCKEE1
      Bronze
      Hi there LUCKEE1,

Welcome to our community!

As the guys mentioned it to you earlier, you can (and you are) earn StrategyPoints by depositing with your own funds. Why are you hesitant to send in the documents? It's a pretty standard procedure though.

Also, Poker660

Ingrid

Hya guys and thank you for the rapid response to my enquiry,

Ingrid, sorry mistyped by me, should have typed poker770 not (poker660)
      Also, not sending documents because I don't have a copier!
      BUT I am pleased that I am earning points already and see that my stutus is ''SILVER'' GREAT!