About $50 missing in my 888poker account

• l3allista
      l3allista
      Basic
      Hi there all,

Yesterday night I went to sleep having about $53 in my account. Today after i came back from work and logged in my account there was $0.36 left. I just sent them an email about 10 minutes ago. I review my History in 888 if someone else could have hacked in and played poker by them but the last hand history i played i still got $5.xx+ in the 3/6c table. I've been playing poker for more than a year now and have deposit more than $100 and have withdrawn almose close to $1000 and never have seen anything like this. this is really weird, if anyone has gone through the same problem please let me know what to do next. After i get the reply from 888, I'll post another reply here.

Cheers
  • 13 replies
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      Pretty standard 888 bullshit. I have heard complaints from other people with similar issues. Although your account was probably hacked there is little chance 888 will take responsibility for their ridiculously inept security.

Move to Stars.
    • l3allista
      l3allista
      Basic
      Hey BObamaJr,

It seemed really weird to me when this happened, i've been playing there for years now, withdrawn in poker888 more totally up to about $300+ now and withdrawn more than $1k i guess (Nothing like this has ever happened). I'm not sure how it can get hacked though, I only play at my house. Anyway I changed my password immediately after i saw this. Again really weird that this happens at 888. Anyway Thanks for your post and will keep you posted after i get a reply from them.

Cheers
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi l3allista,

As discussed in private, please let us know once you received a reply from 888poker and we'll go from there.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • l3allista
      l3allista
      Basic
      Hi Ingrid,

Will do surely. I'm checking my Mails every 1-2 hours. hoping to get some reply soon.
      And will keep you guys posted
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      You are so optimistic ,waste of time imo waiting for 888 support to reply but who knows perhaps Pokerstrategy speeds things up for you.Good luck.
    • l3allista
      l3allista
      Basic
      hey darkod, need some of those luck hahaha hope i could get it sorted out
    • Coffisen
      Coffisen
      Bronze
      Expect to wait a few days!
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hope everything works out for you Ballista !
    • luckygan2002
      luckygan2002
      Bronze
      :) , Hope you get ur moeny back
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Originally posted by l3allista
      Hey BObamaJr,

It seemed really weird to me when this happened, i've been playing there for years now, withdrawn in poker888 more totally up to about $300+ now and withdrawn more than $1k i guess (Nothing like this has ever happened). I'm not sure how it can get hacked though, I only play at my house. Anyway I changed my password immediately after i saw this. Again really weird that this happens at 888. Anyway Thanks for your post and will keep you posted after i get a reply from them.

Cheers
      changing password = bullshit

scan your computer first, or even better format it... after that you can change password, otherwise is useless
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Didn't know that russian hackers play in 888poker.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by l3allista
      Hi Ingrid,

Will do surely. I'm checking my Mails every 1-2 hours. hoping to get some reply soon.
      And will keep you guys posted
      1st. wait atleast 7 days.. coz they dont reply that fast:)
      2nd they will send u a mail saying they r investigating till then ur account is freeze. and for the next email from them it may take forever :D
      and most important.... format ur computer and never use remmember password feature...
      i really hope u get ur money back soon:)
    • l3allista
      l3allista
      Basic
      Hi guys,

Finally just today i got an E:Mail from there, Saying:

"Thank you for contacting us. My name is Nicusor S. and I am from the Support Department.

Lakshmi, firstly please allow me to apologize for the delay in our response. Due to a high influx of e-mails we were unable to respect the normal timeframe as we would have preferred.

After checking your account, I have observed that from the moment that you were left with 49 $ in your bankroll on the 26th of March you played Blackjack and unfortunately your bankroll was decreasing during your play. At some moment your bankroll reached 6 $ and you started playing No Limit Texas Holdem tables.

I am afraid taht no discrepancy was found during your play and unfortunately no refund can be given.

Lakshmi, I hope I have successfully answered your query and would like to thank you for being our member and for placing your trust in us. If you require any further assistance with this or any other matter, please feel free to contact us - we are always here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week"

It's pretty weird how it could have happened, Anyway I see many people telling it could be due to virus or something. Maybe it's not 888's fault and maybe mine. But I'm 100% sure i didnt play Blackjack.

Thanks for replying to my post and following guys,

Cheers to all