This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Prediciment with brm

• xlesleyx
      xlesleyx
      Bronze
      I am currently playing the $7 9maxturbos on stars, i only have 1100 games under my belt with roi of 0.6% (after early downswing)

My problem is that after bonuses and a $256 mtt cash last night i currently have 71 buyins for the $15 9max turbos on pokerstars.

Obviously i really want to play higher but i do not want to jump to the $15's because i do not feel i have had enough experience at the $7 games.

Should i just jump limit and drop down if (when) i lose 10-15bi's?

All help suggestions would be appreciated as soon as possible thanks guys.
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi xlesleyx,

Do you Multitable? If so how many tables do you normally play at the same time?

Say for example you are playing 6 tables, you could split your session into 4x$7 and 2x$15 games to get yourself adjusted.

It will be interesting to see you think of this idea :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Seeing as your ROI is kind of low (but hey, it's a positive one, that's worth something!) I wouldn't take on too many $15's and grind the $7's some more until you feel more comfortable.

If you really want to play, a mix like HollyMichelle suggested is a good way to adjust. Or you could just say 'I'll give myself a 15 sng shot' and re evaluate afterwards.
    • xlesleyx
      xlesleyx
      Bronze
      Cheers guys yeah i 12 table the $7's.

Going to try mixing the tables maybe 9 x $7 and 3 x $15.

I think i will grind out another 500 or so $7's and then do 1000 hands on icm trainer adjusted for 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 men :f_confused:

Cant wait to get going.hope i run like a god 4 a while to let me stay at the $15's :D
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      always the option to decrease the tables, maybe even just 4 table $15s while you get acjusted