some questions about site-changes and multitabling

• G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      I recently joined everest-poker and I made some adjustements wich I think are good. Players seem to never fold on the flop, so I 2nd barrel a lot more, or play more passively. I've seen them check-call the 2nd nuts on all 3 streets, or betting every street with two undercards. This combined with the absence of stats due to PAH who doesn't support everest, makes me play my own cards more, and pretty straight forward.

This sometimes makes me feel like I'm losing my ability to make advanced moves whenever I'm going to switch back to a 'normal' site. Should I be worried about this, or is it like riding a bike?

2nd question is about multitabling. I usually play 4 tables, for about 45 min. or less. After that time I feel like I'm losing my focus, it doesn't matter if I'm winning or losing, I'm just starting to make decisions without thinking much, getting annoyed by 'that player who sucks out again', etc...
      I always heard that a person can only really be concentrated for about 50 min., so it does make sence.
      How do some players get so many hands? lower winrate and more standard plays, taking a (short) break every hour, ... ?
  • 1 reply
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm good question. I think you won't lose your ability to play "good" very fast. But even on Everst the players should become better the higher you play so you develope your game by time. (Just a guess.)

I my self play play not often more than you do.
      I think all players who play more play more table an longer. They don't care that their winrate drops a bit since it should be still fine. Some can concentrate longer too. :)