Wpt ?!?!?!

• kviCcc
      kviCcc
      Bronze
      Hey!

I'm thinking to move to WPT software and start to play there cash game can u give me some feedback or something like that that I could make final decidion :)

What about :

:diamond: rake and rakeback
      :diamond: multitabling (4 to 6 tables)
      :diamond: software mainly (bad or good)
      :diamond: is there some skins or smth like that ?!

I will read and answer to all u'r ideas :)

KviCc
  • 22 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      What limits do you play? how much rake do you generate/month?
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Kviccc,

I will respond in here instead of the 'Choose a poker room' thread:

The rakeback on WPT is between 10-15% as shown here. If you spend the points on bonuses instead of cash rewards you will get the best returns.

The first deposit bonus for up to $500 also works out at around 33% rakeback ontop aswell.

The software is good and easy to 4-6 table.

When you say 'skins' do you mean ways to modify how the tables look? if so I don't believe so, but the software is good enough that it will be fine without.

Callum
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      So far I played like 20k hands on WPT and with my experiances with Party poker I would never come and play here again!
      Reasons :

1. full of shortstackers
      Jamming all sorts of crap and hitting a ton.
      2. TAGs are everywhere
      Despitse site being known for beign fishy Tags are all over the place and its not so easy to pull money out of them

3. FDB sucks
      They pay you FDB in chunks of 10% of your initial deposit , which sucks big time and in addition to that they dont pay you when you achive amount of points,but add some more points on top of that.
      And its really anoying.
      To me its like saying I will pay you off when you finish the job I gave you,and when you are done and come to collect your earned moneys, I give you some more job, for te same money- fuck it.
      Or like you achieved your 3rd installment of bonus which would fill norm for 25bis to next limit, and you need to play like 1000 hands for get them and you lose few bis in that time.
      Strangley to me is that I ve finnished 3rd installment of bonus and every time before I was about to get my chunk of bonus I got fucked up to lose around amount which I was to get.
      Random or not I was so pissed off.

Smooth but awkward software .
      For example I am raising 2.5bb from btn and there is no way on earth that I can find to make that on the button.Each time I had to make corrections using keyboard, and now imagine playing 9 tables doing that.
      Not enough time to make proper decisions when doing more tables than 6.
      For 4-6 tables its good , for more you will find it bit strange.

5. When you play in 3 am its hard to find good and lasting tables.
      Too many times you find yourself 3 way or HU .

6. THis is not a fact, but my own opinon and experiances with parts software.

I dont belive their shit is random! Somehow just too many draws happen too often and too many shorties suck out on me.
      I am running 12bis under EV over 20k hands.
      I am orbiting +-4bis and my EV is on 16 -10.

What am I susgesting you is to take your moneys and go play at stars.
      Resons for that :

1. You get your bonuses in 10$ chunks, instantly when you achive enough points.
      2. Much better software than PP, even PP is smooth, stars has much better options.
      3. THey tale less rake than PP.
      Check it out here http://www.pokertableratings.com/poker-rake-analysis/no-limit-hold%27em
      4. Player pool is much bigger and you can find fish at any times.
      5.better VIP and RB system.
      6.ZOOM!
      They introduce the zoom and its fishiest place on eahrth atm.
      Its like rush on ftp.
      YOu can play tons of hands and its really fishy.

Thats my 5 cents.
      Best regards and most of luck wherever you decide to play.
      Cheers
    • kviCcc
      kviCcc
      Bronze
      WOW ! :s_o:

Really big thanks to Sinnology for those 5 cents it really helped me because of those mystic splits and other strange thing I had on 770poker and it was the reason for leaving poker for a wile.

Also thanks CalluM for information - all clear about WPT poker room :)

Only one problem that I'm tracked on Pokerstars and its the main problem because I really wan to play and earn PS points that I could go step by step to unlock articles and videos that I could learn and educate myself. Its really important for me.

One more question, that I could play with my girlfriends account which would be tracked for Pokerstars ? Or its illegal and would be punishable ??

Really to be honest, its my dream to play at pokerstars which would be tracked on PS, because my main reason is to educate myself behind playing.

I hope you understand me.

Best wishes

Kvicccc
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Sinnology

They pay you FDB in chunks of 10% of your initial deposit , which sucks big time and in addition to that they dont pay you when you achive amount of points,but add some more points on top of that.
      And its really anoying.

To me its like saying I will pay you off when you finish the job I gave you,and when you are done and come to collect your earned moneys, I give you some more job, for te same money- fuck it.
      What exactly do you mean they just add some more points? They are lying about how much rake to clear the bonus?
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      HI w34z3l.

Look in my bonus section its says :

Released in 10 equal instalment of 25.7.Each instalment is isued when : 154 Standard point on WPT poker.
      And when when I go and check details on more details ,there is a little box that counts down how many points you have left to get bonus, and after you clear 154 points , they add 6 so its 160, which means its 1k hands more on nl10, so overall you have to play 10k hands more than you planed to do .

As I said I cleared my second installment just now and I had to clear 320 points instead 308
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      HI w34z3l.

Released in 10 equal instalment of 25.7.Each instalment is isued when : 154 Standard point on WPT poker.
      And when when I go and check details on more details ,there is a little box that counts down how many points you have left to get bonus, and after you clear 154 points , they add 6 so its 160, which means its 1k hands more on nl10, so overall you have to play 10k hands more than you planed to do .

As I said I cleared my second installment just now and I had to clear 320 points instead 308
      lol, what a cry baby, bonus hunting at NL10, good luck

1. full of shortstackers
      as if it was bad
    • kviCcc
      kviCcc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kviCcc

Really big thanks to Sinnology for those 5 cents it really helped me because of those mystic splits and other strange thing I had on 770poker and it was the reason for leaving poker for a wile.

Only one problem that I'm tracked on Pokerstars and its the main problem because I really wan to play and earn PS points that I could go step by step to unlock articles and videos that I could learn and educate myself. Its really important for me.

One more question, that I could play with my girlfriends account which would be tracked for Pokerstars ? Or its illegal and would be punishable ??

Really to be honest, its my dream to play at pokerstars which would be tracked on PS, because my main reason is to educate myself behind playing.

Best wishes

Kvicccc
      Advise ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze

Best wishes

Kvicccc
      Advise ?
      Hi Kvicccc,

This is not something we would advise you to do and caould cause a lot of problems including a permanently closed poker account if PokerStars catch you which after you publicly asked here will probably happen.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      HI w34z3l.

1. full of shortstackers
      as if it was bad
      YEah I get ya bro.
      THx a lot for your support and appreciation.
      I feel that desire in you to help other people by expressing your expended experiances and points of view to others, so it may be helpfull.
      THx a lot once again!
    • kviCcc
      kviCcc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

Best wishes

Kvicccc
      Advise ?
      Hi Kvicccc,

This is not something we would advise you to do and caould cause a lot of problems including a permanently closed poker account if PokerStars catch you which after you publicly asked here will probably happen.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
      Then I dont know what to do, because I dont wanna play at Ipoker software :(

kviccc
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      ipoker blows
      play at PKR or 888

I have had an awful experience with WPT and wouldnt recommend it to anyone personally thats just my 2 cents though
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      My experience is WPT isn't so bad.
      There are alot of TAGS - but i've found there to be lots of fish too, depending what time you go on. (im grinding NL25, live in england)
      The software is refreshing, ESPECIALLY if you've been playing on ipoker (which i had), and the guy who said theres "no fish an all tags go to pokerstars" - thats just his experience. I played on pokerstars and there were literally hardly any fish compared to regs. Also the regs are pretty weak on wpt.

And the bonus - i haven't really looked at it, it unlocks just like on pokerstars.
      Joining waiting lists is a bit frustrating sometimes though as it says your on it then doesn't display your name on the list.

Good luck whatever ya do :)
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Is WPT run off the same player pool as party poker ?? I think it is :/
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Originally posted by DecMate
      My experience is WPT isn't so bad.
      There are alot of TAGS - but i've found there to be lots of fish too, depending what time you go on. (im grinding NL25, live in england)
      The software is refreshing, ESPECIALLY if you've been playing on ipoker (which i had), and the guy who said theres "no fish an all tags go to pokerstars" - thats just his experience. I played on pokerstars and there were literally hardly any fish compared to regs. Also the regs are pretty weak on wpt.

And the bonus - i haven't really looked at it, it unlocks just like on pokerstars.
      Joining waiting lists is a bit frustrating sometimes though as it says your on it then doesn't display your name on the list.

Good luck whatever ya do :)

Mate if you have big enough db, you can use Table Scaner Turbo, it does awesome job, finding fishes and put you on waitlists
      I think you should try it and see for yourself.
      Cheers .

and btw I said pokerstars zoom thats fishy.
      I ve played there for myself and eyperianced what many people are saying , its really fisyh on limits below nl50.
      Cheers
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      Is WPT run off the same player pool as party poker ?? I think it is :/
      Yes, they both use the playerpool of the PartyPoker network.
    • kviCcc
      kviCcc
      Bronze
      I'm really confused because I dont wanna to make mistake by choosing poker room and I have had played at Pokerstars and it was normally but I wanna earn PS points that I could educate myself.

All of all, thanks a lof of your advises it helped me a lot :)
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      HI w34z3l.

1. full of shortstackers
      as if it was bad
      YEah I get ya bro.
      THx a lot for your support and appreciation.
      I feel that desire in you to help other people by expressing your expended experiances and points of view to others, so it may be helpfull.
      THx a lot once again!
      you'r welcome whenever you need it!glad i could help
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I haven't played WPT, just party but I gather they're basically the same? Had a really good experience. good support, good tables and enough running at 25NL that you can almost always get 2 big fish or at least a fish and a lagtard reg per table.

Cashout time was about 4 hours (compared to about 4 months for ipoker)

Software is a little bit annoying but not bad and I personally like having a retarded midstacker or 2 in the mix.

imo stars would be 8/10
      partypoker 6/10
      ipoker 3/10

@phantommmmmmmmm, isn't as good to bonus whore at NL10 as any time? or do you think it's better to wait til a deposit bonus is only 2 buy ins?