1st Post

• GodSaveOurQueen
      GodSaveOurQueen
      Basic
      hello pokerstrategy :s_thumbsup:

So I made my $50, (3rd attempt!) now my dilemna is where to use it, and I would welcome suggestions....

I currently use William Hill poker and have done for about 8 years or so, no major wins as such but more as a hobby I play, and use this site as I like the quickcash method. This was also how I found this site because I kept trying to enter the freeroll but it would never let me, so Idecided to check out what this pokerstrategy was!

I would hope to post on here a lot really, I have been playing poker for over 10 years, and am 33

I have read through a few forums posts but will take the time to look thoroughly

Thanks for reading and good luck in your games.
      :f_thumbsup:
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there GodSaveOurqueen and welcome to our community!

As for where to put your $50 I would ask this guy, he knows what he's doing.

Just answer the questions:

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

If you intend posting a lot, may I suggest starting a blog? It's a great way to learn and discuss all sorts of things with other members!

Meanwhile, if there is anything else you need to know just ask.

Best regards,

Mal.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Yo, welcome to the forums.

Feel free to shoot the breeze with me if you see me around, happy to chill and get to know people :f_eek:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi GodSaveOurQueen

Congratz with passing the quiz! And welcome to the community!

Like gadget51 said just go to the "choosing the right poker room for you" thread and you will find the perfect room for your needs!

Also take a look at our articles, video's and live coaching sessions. It will improve your game a lot!

I'm looking forward to see you more on the forum!

Best of luck on the tables!

Rastweet