Net Won issue in HEM2

• CaptainReivax
      CaptainReivax
      Bronze
      Hello all! I'm finishing up my trial of HEM2 and am looking to buy it after the trial ends, however I have one serious issue and so far HEM2 support has been no help, so I was hoping someone here might be able to help me out.

The issue is that the "Net Won" figure that is shown in 50the "Active session" tab is never accurate, even after the session is over. The same value is shown in "Reports". For example, say I won 40$ during one session, sometimes HEM will say I won 50, sometimes it will say 35, there seems to be no logical correlation but in every session I've played for 3 weeks the value has never been dead on with the money I actually won (calculated with difference in poker account). Has anyone else had a similar problem and know of a solution?

Thanks in advance!
  • 6 replies
    • CaptainReivax
      CaptainReivax
      Bronze
      Bump! Anyone please? I'm trying to get help from HEM2 support but it seems they are a little bit on the retarded side; after several emails back and forth they gave me an answer about mtt's, even though I clearly specified that I was playing cash games ?(
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      On which site are you playing and which gametype?
      Are you playing Euro and other currency tables?

Which HM2 version.

I don't think i can help you better here as i don't have access to your whole email conversation with support without knowing your email adress.

Its probably the best if you reply to the last mail again stating that you are talking about cash game and not MTTs and if you not already did please add screenshots and original handhistories from a wrong session to your mail.
    • CaptainReivax
      CaptainReivax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      On which site are you playing and which gametype?
      Are you playing Euro and other currency tables?

Which HM2 version.

I don't think i can help you better here as i don't have access to your whole email conversation with support without knowing your email adress.

Its probably the best if you reply to the last mail again stating that you are talking about cash game and not MTTs and if you not already did please add screenshots and original handhistories from a wrong session to your mail.
      I did in fact reply to the email and reiterated that I am playing cash games, I've yet to get an answer but since I've gotten 3 replies which haven't helped at all so far I'm a little bit discouraged which is why I tried to seek help here.

I am playing on Goalwin (Ongame network) which is a european site but I am playing on USD tables only. I am playing 6-max NL10, as for the version I don't really know to be honest, I downloaded the trial version from the official website and am looking to purchase the small stakes version when my trial expires but I was hoping to sort this problem out first.

When you say screenshots, what should I be taking screens of, and how do I send hand histories by email? (sorry, I'm completely new to trackers)

Anyhow thanks a lot for trying to help! If I understood your reply right you work for Hold'em Manager? If it can help I could pm you my email address. Thanks again!
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Yes, i'm from the Holdemmanager Support.

You can contact me via PM or send me a mail directly to netsrak@holdemmanager.net

For the screenshots and handhistories: you can attach them as files directly to a mail in your email client.
      All handhistories are archived by the HM auto-import in the archive folder which is c:\hm2archive. Under this folder it is organized like year\month\day.

So if you have a session with wrong results navigate to the archive folder for the day. Compress all the files in this folder to a zip file (you can use http://www.7-zip.org for zipping). Attach the zip file and some screenshots of your results to your mail.
    • Desultory
      Desultory
      Basic
      I have also noticed this. I would be interested in information on this as I think it may be related to another thread I started here: What do you think a fish's win rate would be

To reiterate the problem. In reports, 'position' specifically - Net won for a hand will be different to what the replayer says. I.e. Net won 231.2, yet in replayer I win 431.2 and the rake 2.8 is left in the imddle for rake I assume.
      431.2/2 = 215.6? There was dead money in the pot of 34 from 3 other players so not sure if that is somehow factored in to the calc.

I can send screenshots etc if this hasn't been solved/investigated already.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Yes, please send us the original handhistory file (you find it under c:\hm2archive, please zip it) and the screenshots with link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com