conall88
      Bronze
      "I am disappoint"
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Confeti,

as you might have seen we merged some of the less to non-used forums. Some of them (Diamond Fixed Limit Forum as an example) did not had any posts for 1 year, some had 1 or 2 posts a month (NL400+ forum) and some had several but by no means frequent postings - like the NL HU forum.
      Thus we made a trade-off and merged those forums to have a much more lean and appealing structure. Your posts are still very welcome in the No Limit Strategy Discussion forum and I appreciate your understanding. We believe that we made the forum for most of our members more attractive, which will also help your discussions. As part of our redesign the strategy forums will also move up in the forum, having a more representative place. Thus the discussions will benefit and you get more traffic then in the HU-only-section.

by conall88 "I am disappoint"

As a bronze member you should be glad - the topics are now available and will be discussed in the No Limit Discussion forum - I hope you will enjoy it.
    • yoshiwa
      yoshiwa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Confeti
      I used very often that part of the forum, but now I can see that is no more longer active
      I am a HU player aswell , and problem with it is it's a game non-fit for forum communication. Since the game is so metagame dependant and dynamic , it's so hard to communicate about it in forum conversations (my personal opinion obv) . That's why i think HU fora are very hard to maintain and keep em active.

HU discussions lean more towards skypeconvos , sweat sessions , mutual Hand reviews and personal interaction , because that way a lot more information can be shared in a efficient way :)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I stopped posting so they had to remove it. :coolface:
    • Confeti
      Confeti
      Silver
      Thanks. And one more question, the MTT hands are now mixed with the SNG hands?
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Confeti
      Thanks. And one more question, the MTT hands are now mixed with the SNG hands?
      no, how do you come to this assumption? We did not really change anything there except merging some of the SnG-forums.