Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

CO: $1.24
      BTN: $0.52
      Hero (SB): $2.58
      BB: $1.97
      UTG: $2.59

Hero posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has K:diamond: A:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.07, fold, Hero calls $0.06, BB raises to $0.28, fold, Hero raises to $0.91, BB calls $0.63

CO is 55/32/4af on 24 hands, looks pretty aggro postflop
      BB is 41/11/2af over 30 hands, doesn't look like a very good player

i preferred to play CO postflop if i hit (even oop i think i could have reasonable chances of getting his stack) than to "speculate" preflop
      however the squeeze comes - then i think i only have two options, i fold or i come out alive YEAH!!
      i actually think fold was better, but i decided to play on for some reason which i don't consciously know. maybe the dead money and my "read" on BB

Flop: ($1.89, 2 players) 9:heart: 3:club: K:heart:
      Hero bets $1.67 and is all-in, BB calls $1.06 and is all-in
      thankfully this is easy - of course we don't 4bet AK to ever fold on such a hit and... on this board i guess there is no point in waiting
      [edit: now that i think about it, better to check and possibly let him "bluff" some QQ type of hand? maybe was not that easy i guess...]

Turn: ($4.01, 2 players) A:heart:

River: ($4.01, 2 players) 7:club:

Hero shows K:diamond: A:diamond: (Two Pair, Aces and Kings) (Pre 71%, Flop 81%, Turn 100%)
      BB shows J:club: K:club: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 29%, Flop 19%, Turn 0%)
      Hero wins $3.75

of course it worked this time (and my "read" on him not being too good luckily was spot on, even though i didn't have actual showdown examples), but i think i should have given him more credit...?
      like, he wasn't raising much at all, and then he squeezes?

[edit: fixed title, forgot to add hand name :f_zZz: ]
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Preflop: I would just 3bet for value vs CO and his stack. :)

As played
      Postflop: Rather Check/Call it and let him bluff with his weaker hands, he wont have that many draws in his range and even with them he could still Bet.

Best Regards.