Where does the money go?

• GodSaveOurQueen
      GodSaveOurQueen
      Basic
      Hi, I am gonna put my TAF link on a forum I use, but first I need to know how do I get this money paid to me.
      In the FAQ section it mentions pokerstars/neteller etc so is this the complete list of where my money goes.
      Because I haven't signed up for a site with my free $50 (thanks again), this info will help me choose where to play
      I would prefer it to go in my WIlliam Hill account, but no bother if not possible
      Or do I get a cheque or something like that?!
      ?(
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi GodSaveOurQueen,

Thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com!

You can request the money to be paid out to a poker platform (Party Poker, Mansion Poker and Titan Poker) or a Skrill (Moneybookers) or NETELLER account directly from this page.

Only those options are available. You can not receive a cheque either. Please read carefully all information available on the linked page.

Following poker rooms are available for the free $50 promotion. William Hill is not an option atm I'm afraid.

Anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.
      Ingrid
    • GodSaveOurQueen
      GodSaveOurQueen
      Basic
      Thank you IngridN,

Now 1 more question and that should be it!

Does the netteller thing have to be in my name, as I don't have anything like this but a couple of my friends do
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

Yes, I believe so. It must be on your name and registered with the same email address as your PokerStrategy.com one in order for us to transfer any funds. It's easy to create one though, click here and follow the instructions.

And you can have as many questions as you like! You're welcome! :)

Ingrid