am i playing too passive?

• zumpar
      i just looked up my stats @ HEM2 - (playing 6-max on everest, NL10), seems like AF is cool (3.8), but preflop just doesnt seem right...

im currently @ 22/12/5.5, and i guess PFR should be higher (about 16). This seems just too passive and it just doesnt seem right, i thought im more aggro preflop.
      What more types of hands shoud i 3bet/squeeze instead of just calling?

in general im limping behind (ofc depends on position and original raiser, i fold them as well ofc in some spots):

suited connectors,
      suited one-gappers,
      broadway cars in position

i 3bet:
      AA-TT (sometimes i just flat with TT and JJ)
      sometimes i 3-bet light in some spots with any usable cards if i want to pick on someone weak

The problem seems to be my play on the blinds.
      I flatcall hands like QJ,KJ,KQ,AJ, sometime even AQ, but i understand i should be folding or 3-betting them right?
      the problem is, with hands like KJ,QJ, i dont really wanna be 3betting, seems like overplaying the hand, no?

Also, when im on blinds, i flat with hands like suited connectors, very low pocket pairs etc? cause they dont play very good OOP against the aggresor, but i cant really be 3-betting those, so should i be folding them and only be flatting them in position?

• 2 replies
    • RasTweet
      Hi zumpar

I moved this to the No limit strategy discussions. I think your thread suits best here.

Like you said your PFR is way to low!

I only overlimp small PP from time to time, but usually I raise it up. I usually think if it's good enough to limp, it's good enough to fold. Thats my strategy, it could be that it's totally wrong. Someone else will tell me then probably.

About all the other stuff, I think it's better someone who knows more about it then me answer those questions/positions/actions.

Best of luck on the tables!

• mkjmkjmkj
      if you 3bet QJ KJ you are often turning your hand in to a bluff which can be fine too they have blockers for KK QQ JJ AK and hands like that so if you take pot down preflop or on the flop with a cbet it is fine you just have to be carefull to go to showdown with your hand even if you hit.