This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NashTrainer

• 2 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, rap1dw1n3r

I just looked on the web for this program, but tbh I never tried it. I was using ICM trainer when I first started playing SnG to improve my push/fold game and ranges were very similar to nash. If this program has exactly the same ranges as nash does (as the name suggests) I would say that it's is a somewhat good starting point, but not optimal. Especially on the lower stakes SnG where I much rather play exploitable game style. To play nash, we should assume that our opponents also play nash. Nash is an non-exploitable strategy. I would only use it vs good regs that are familiar with it and I know I don't have an edge against them. On lower stakes, I think it's much better to play an exploitable strategy adjusting to our opponent's tendencies as it's much easier to gain an edge. Let's just put it this way- if you have an idea what your opponent's push/calling range will be- use SnG wizzard(not available for android I think) instead by adjusting it's default ranges(which are way off), if not- use nash trainer/icm trainer. I am sorry I can't answer your question fully, but I hope I helped you understand what's the point of using nash in your late game and how it helps you.

If there is anyone else who likes to contribute-please do so.
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Yeh I did understand ya thanks a lot.