This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rake related Q

• Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      I want to start clearing first deposit bonus on titan soon. OK, I know it is 600$ which is released $10 steps per $35 rake but how much rake I produce daily?. Poker tracker and poker grapher shows different results. So I tried to do following calculation. I currently play at party and receiving ~130 strategy points per day so assuming that i will play same at titan that would be ~32$ rake per day (4SP per 1$ rake on titan so I assume that strategy points collection is approximatly same for both platforms) so if I play just little more i would be able to clear bonus in 60 days.( I curently play 2x 0,5-1$FR + 1x 0,25-0,5$FR). Just hope am not to confusing.
  • 1 reply
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      No, you can't work it out like that, Strategy points are earned differently at each site.

If you want to know then just play for a day and then ask Online Support how much rake you've generated for that day (week/month).

I'm having problems with the first deposit bonus tbh. I was owed $20 for about 2 weeks and recieved nothing until I emailed support. I was owed $20 again last monday and thursday, received nothing on monday and only $10 on thursday. I'm due another $20 on Monday once again but I'm not exactly holding my breath.