Stack
      Hero:
      $51
      MP2:
      $50
      BU:
      $60,2

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

BU openraise 50%
      Fto3B = 63%
      FCbet= 67%
      TCbet = 55%

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:heart: , T:spade: . MP2 posts a blind of $0,50.
      MP2 checks, 2 folds, BU raises to $2,25, Hero calls $2,00, 2 folds.

Wanted to play against his very weak range. But against this huge range and rather low Fto3B i could also 3b for value i guess.

Flop: ($5,50) T:club: , 8:club: , 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4, BU calls $4,00.

Donk since there are a lot of draws in his range.

Turn: ($13,50) 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $11,5, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $13,50
  • 2 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      3betting depends hugely on the player and the dynamics, I lean towards 3betting but either is fine imo

on the flop I go for a check raise cos I think a much wider range is cbetting than calling your donk, plus a lost of draws will be calling a c/r cos of implied odds.

on the turn i'd bet just over half pot because I think your sizing makes a lot of the draws fold especially now that the board is paired.

And you want him to call cos when he hits you stack him every time
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello chocular77,

Depends a lot on the opponent on the flop, either to Check/Raise it or not or donk it. I don't of course mind even donking but if I do then I would definitely make much smaller Bet on the turn for him to make even look like we have a FD or whatsoever and are scared -> so practically induce a bluff-raise/protection raise.

Best Regards.