This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50$ problem

• vitenass
      vitenass
      Bronze
      Hey, so first of all sorry for my English.

Umm, so i just came back to my roots on poker, passed the quiz the pokerstrategy site offered me, then i chose a poker770 room to get my bonus and then i did everything correct, used the cupon code 5x10 and when i used it they told me that i will get my first 10$ immediatelly, but after like 30minutes or so i still see zero's in my balance, so i just wanted to ask maybe i did something wrong in some steps or this is just transfering not so fast as i expected ?

Hope you guys understood me and hope you will help me, thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      hey vitenass!

here's how it went for me: (you'll need to check your e-mail inbox)

after completing the quiz i received an e-mail from pokerstrategy titled "Your starting capital: Confirm your registration" - after sending scan of my ID, in a day or two i got another e-mail from pokerstrategy titled "Your starting capital is on the way". In it, it says you will get your first $10 chunk within 48 hours. :)

finally, you will receive e-mails from both poker770 and pokerstrategy titled "Your first payment of $10 bonus has been credited to your account !"
      then you definitely got your money!

hope this helped. ^^
      also, don't forget you need to rake $0.5 (collect 15 Points770 (2.5 Strategy Points), it isn't very hard) every week in order to get another $10 chunk. you can read more info here.

see you around and good luck. :f_p:
    • vitenass
      vitenass
      Bronze
      Oh, thank you very much, i forgot to verify my ID. Thank you, again !
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks MMPokerNab!

Are you all set now vitenass?

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • vitenass
      vitenass
      Bronze
      Yes i think everything is going well, i just got my id accepted and now i am waiting for my bonus, which should be transfered into my account within 48 hours
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Excellent news vitenass, glad you got that soted out satisfactorily now!

Remember, we are always here if you need anything else ok? :)

Have fun and best regards,

Mal.