50$ problem

• vitenass
      vitenass
      Bronze
      Hey, so first of all sorry for my English.

Umm, so i just came back to my roots on poker, passed the quiz the pokerstrategy site offered me, then i chose a poker770 room to get my bonus and then i did everything correct, used the cupon code 5x10 and when i used it they told me that i will get my first 10$ immediatelly, but after like 30minutes or so i still see zero's in my balance, so i just wanted to ask maybe i did something wrong in some steps or this is just transfering not so fast as i expected ?

Hope you guys understood me and hope you will help me, thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      hey vitenass!

here's how it went for me: (you'll need to check your e-mail inbox)

after completing the quiz i received an e-mail from pokerstrategy titled "Your starting capital: Confirm your registration" - after sending scan of my ID, in a day or two i got another e-mail from pokerstrategy titled "Your starting capital is on the way". In it, it says you will get your first $10 chunk within 48 hours. :)

finally, you will receive e-mails from both poker770 and pokerstrategy titled "Your first payment of $10 bonus has been credited to your account !"
      then you definitely got your money!

hope this helped. ^^
      also, don't forget you need to rake $0.5 (collect 15 Points770 (2.5 Strategy Points), it isn't very hard) every week in order to get another $10 chunk. you can read more info here.

see you around and good luck. :f_p:
    • vitenass
      vitenass
      Bronze
      Oh, thank you very much, i forgot to verify my ID. Thank you, again !
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks MMPokerNab!

Are you all set now vitenass?

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • vitenass
      vitenass
      Bronze
      Yes i think everything is going well, i just got my id accepted and now i am waiting for my bonus, which should be transfered into my account within 48 hours
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Excellent news vitenass, glad you got that soted out satisfactorily now!

Remember, we are always here if you need anything else ok? :)

Have fun and best regards,

Mal.