Hello Everybody!

• Rogbey
      Rogbey
      Bronze
      Just came across this forum and thought I' say hello. Joined Pokerstrategy a few weeks back but only got started this week. I have been playing poker for 7 years now and have had a bit of success at tourneys online a couple of 4k cashes and that but never had good bankroll management and obviously went bust. Started playing 50nl on Party a year ago and was beating 50nl for 4bb/100 over 50k hands until I hit a bad stretch and nearly lost what I won over the next 20k hands and decided to take a break. I have moved to Central America and started playing again 2 months ago I have played 100k hands and I'm only break even don't know if it is me or variance but I'm determined to change that into winnings and am sure I have found the right site for that. I am depending on the money I make from poker so have moved to William Hill for the 2k FDB and RB, plan on playing 15k hands a week and study one video, will try to post hands every few days and be active in the forums. Also will be looking coaching to move up the limits, so here goes to going Pro Let's Do This! See you all in the forums. Rogbey
  • 9 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Rogbey, welcome to our community!

So, no need to talk to you like a newbie then, eh!? :D

Seems like you've had quite a poker journey already, may I suggest a blog? It's a great way to get analysis from other players and I can move this thread to the blog forum for you if you like, but no pressure on it, it's just an idea.

As for learning and improving to move up stakes, you know yourself already that it's mostly hard work and a large slice of determination. The coaches on here are certainly top class and very accomodating witht here information. Unlike a lot of outsourced help, our coaches actually want you to get better and so don't hold back anything.

Anyway, that's enough from me for now, if you need anything further just ask.

Have a nice time learning with pokerstrategy.com and mostly, have fun!

Best regards,

Mal.
    • asmiinfo
      asmiinfo
      Basic
      Hi All,

I am new in this forum, please guide me in poker.

Regards
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Seems like you've had quite a poker journey already, may I suggest a blog? It's a great way to get analysis from other players and I can move this thread to the blog forum for you if you like, but no pressure on it, it's just an idea.
      Can I pressure him to make a blog? :D

Welcome asmiinfo,

What is it your after exactly? It may be best for you to open your own Thread so that we can answer many of your questions in there without taking over Rogbey's Thread :)
    • Rogbey
      Rogbey
      Bronze
      Thanks Mal, might be something to do further down the line but at the moment I want to put all my attention into improving my game
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi Rogbey,

Hows it going?

I have some news for you regarding your account. Please click here to access your CS ticket.

If you require assistance please contact me by replying to the ticket.

Regards,

Mark.
    • luckygan2002
      luckygan2002
      Bronze
      Hi Rogbey,

Welcome to PS. All i can say is the members and the admins here are very helpful and friendly. Cheers m8. I've also sent you a friend request.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luckygan2002
      Hi Rogbey,

Welcome to PS. All i can say is the members and the admins here are very helpful and friendly. Cheers m8. I've also sent you a friend request.
      :f_love: :f_love:
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi luckygan2002,

Thanks for dropping in and your positive feedback, its appreciated.

If you need anything drop us a quick post and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Mark.
    • Rogbey
      Rogbey
      Bronze
      Cheers Luckygan2002 I have accepted that. Markquick I will do that as soon as I have my I.D and that ready, is it worth it using that or should I just continue building my roll on William Hill?