simple task I need PS to do 4 me

• 9 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Hey man 50$ only goes so far if you dont have luck off the start, and yes I played by the rules! I got it to 1500pts thats not too bad and I added 50$ of my own cash but lost it "you saw my posts about my mansion luck". I have cash in my Stars account but its not linked. I needed cashola in my Mansion account so I can a) get the couple hundy points for the 100$ and b) so I can get elephant.

And anyways Swiss I can bet you have invested more than what I have to be where you are now "I'm sure you are a + player now but not when you started".

Don't get me wrong Swiss the post was just for fun! If you are just messing around too sorry for thinking your calling me a failure. If your serious than get off your high horse!

Referals will help my situation, that being I'm poor at the moment. I certainly dont think my poker career so far as being a "failure". But rather learning in progress. :D

Some day we will play each other. Where do you play Swiss? I know I'm no where near your limit just curious. Maybe when PS has a members freeroll at Mansion we'll meet at a final table or something.

Anyways it's all good

:op
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      And anyways Swiss I can bet you have invested more than what I have to be where you are now
      No. I got money from TAF :D

"I'm sure you are a + player now but not when you started"
      Incorrect, aaand, correct.

If your serious than get off your high horse!
      I tried doing it like in the picture, but it hurt :(

If you are just messing around too (...)
      good read ^^,

Where do you play Swiss?
      Party, NL200 with the occasional nl400 shot (might move up completely in 1-2 months)
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      cool :)

I didnt know how to read the pic I have seen simular pics placed after posts that deserved it.

I'll buy you a beer some time I'm in your area.

peace :D
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Seriously Poker Strategy put the banner up!!

:D
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      yay that's 2 people on PS who owe me beer, I know where to go on holiday next ^^

you know, you could like, tell your friends, or start spamming random forums with your affiliate link, it works pretty well
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Yah If your in Alberta give me a shout! Great ski hills here!

That link your talking about I can just post it and if they click PS can tell I sent it?
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      yep. you can find your link here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      great thanks!

I find the biggest prob with all the poker players I know is they dont want to send ID. Which is understandable.

This link will help!