Gold
      $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players -

UTG: $32.27
      CO: $21.57
      BTN: $19.33
      Hero (SB): $32.98
      BB: $25.31

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is SB with 7 :heart: A :heart:
      UTG raises to $0.87, CO calls $0.87, BTN calls $0.87, Hero raises to $4.60, 3 folds, BTN calls $3.73

Flop: ($11.19) 9 :spade: J :heart: 7 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $5.75, Hero raises to $28.38,

UTG (2,6k hands)
      VPIP/PFR/UTGraise1st 22/14/19
      foldto3bet/4bet 67/7

CO 30/12

BTN 40/20 after 16 hands (seems fishy)

I preferred squeezeing preflop, because A7s is not a good hand to play oop, even in a multiway pot, but it's good for squeezing with its blocker, and decent playability.
      On the flop he would call my cbet most likely with better hands, and if he raises i lose all my fold equity, and cant really call. On the other hand, after my check he can stab with a wide range (any pair, overcards, straightdraws, etc.), and with chRAI i have huge fold equity, and even some equity when called.
      What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Preflop: Don't really like the idea of squeeze here while you are OOP + you are against huge stations. You most likely will get Called and never even know what to do on further actions. Why not just flat and keep their ranges wide? They could easily have worse FDs or whatsoever. You are getting really food implied odds for your hand.

As played
      Postflop: What you going to achieve with the Check/Raise what you ain't doing with CB? I don't really get it. You are never making him fold any made hands. :( Therefore kind of oveprlayed. We can't really talk about HUGE fold equity here, cause our line doesn't make sense to Check/Raise it, you would most likely CB any made hand. I wouldn't really expect him folding any made hand and against any other hand we are practically ahead.

Best Regards.