Hero raises to $0.75, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.75, fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.35, 3 players) 6:diamond: J:club: T:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.75, BTN calls $1.75, fold

Turn: ($5.85, 2 players) Q:club:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($5.85, 2 players) 5:club:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $4.17, Hero ???

OPP is 27/20/2/13 over 94 hand and folded to Fcbet 4/5 times

I guess it was standart 2d barell spot, couse he will ch/b all hands I beat, and will bet those who have me beat, or have a lot of EQ. but as played what do you think on river? he bets so much, but he should have bet all his big value hands on T too, so it leaves him only with runner runner flush, and two pairs or bluff, but if he wanted to bluff he could do that on T, so I guess it is value hand, and I can not think of any bluffing hand.. But it is still strange that after ch/b on turn he bets on R so much.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dooleslovs,

Yep, it should be rather a spot where I would definitely go for 2nd barrel than turn my hand into bluff-catcher and do that on turn & river. Difficult to Call down both streets.

But as played well, he could even have the backdoor flush in his range there. :( Usually the problem here is that they practically Checking behind on the turn with draws themselves and river completed even a draw as FD. If he really wanted to bluff then why didn't he do that earlier? Plus of course with any pair he has showdown value.

Best Regards.