This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HM2 missing tourneys in report

• RovarTry
      RovarTry
      Bronze
      Hi all,

i just bought HM2 and imported all HH i have from PT3. I play on 888.

The info database shows 1129 tourneys as imported which should be there but when i want to see tourneys graph there are not displayed all. It shows only 356 tourneys and there are all above $2.90 and none of $1.20 or turbo speed tourneys. I haven't turned any filters on except the date filter for whole year...

Any ideas?
  • 2 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      If you are using an alias as player name please switch to your 888 player name, restart HM and try again.

Please make sure that your Settings -> General Settings -> Current Culture is set to the correct language. If this was wrong you should create a new database with a new import from PT3.

If the results are still wrong you may need to import the original hands directly. You should find them in the PT3 subfolder processed.
    • RovarTry
      RovarTry
      Bronze
      Tnx for replay. I solved this by deleting database and import all hands again.