This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 SH queens

• Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Gold
      Everest - $0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (UTG): $4.31
      BTN: $1.97
      SB: $0.49
      BB: $4.44

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has Q:heart: Q:spade:

Hero raises to $0.07, BTN calls $0.07, fold, BB calls $0.05

Flop: ($0.22, 3 players) 7:heart: 7:diamond: 2:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.11, BTN calls $0.11, BB calls $0.11

Turn: ($0.55, 3 players) T:club:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.28, fold, BB calls $0.28

River: ($1.11, 2 players) 6:spade:
      BB bets $0.65, Hero...?

always beat on river?
      no hand that i beat takes this line, right?

[edit: i am silver again :f_eek: yawn...]
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Congrats on Silver, gogogo for Gold which should give you some extra $$$, link.

Most likely I would still Bet a bit bigger on the flop & turn then for the given odds it's tough to make the fold there, he may easily even have worse hands and worse PPs. Against bigger ones I might even consider folding.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Gold
      yes gold looks awesome - i guess i'll play some NL5 to make it easier, actually i am rolled but just wanted to play some NL2 to take off the rust

i wanted to keep both in the hand, felt they could be calling with worse pp and even A high...
      but when he takes initiative on the river after me betting 2 streets it looks bad... and i thought river sizing kinda screamed "please call please call", don't think it was an elaborate bluff or blockbet with weaker PP, i've been betting only 1/2 pot after all
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, he could still do that even with 88-99/JJ. :) And we want value from them if they have PPs, so bet with normal sizing. ;)