This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50SH - Q9s

• rdmnick
      rdmnick
      Bronze
      $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG grudziecki ($58.16)
      UTG+1 Supermatic ($64.59)
      CO Justmenace ($50)
      BTN caddymix024 ($60.53)
      SB VegasDynasty ($50)
      BB ZeroDee ($50)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Justmenace is CO 9:spade: Q:spade:
      2 folds, Justmenace raises to $1.50, 2 folds, ZeroDee calls $1

Flop: 3:club: 3:heart: J:spade: ($3.25, 2 players)
      ZeroDee checks, Justmenace bets $2, ZeroDee calls $2

Turn: 8:club: ($7.25, 2 players)
      ZeroDee checks, Justmenace checks

River: 10:club: ($7.25, 2 players)
      ZeroDee bets $6.25, Justmenace raises to $19.41, ZeroDee goes all-in $40.25, Justmenace goes all-in $27.09

Villain: 25/20 3bet: 7.2 fold to flop C-bet (oop): 46. Hands: 4.5k

Flop is a no-brainer C-bet, The turn gives me a gut-shot but doesn't provide me enough fold equity to barrel so I decided to go for the free card although I know his calling range is fairly wide on the flop.

I hit the nut straight, he leads with a large bet and I raise it thinking I could get paid by AJ or possibly a JT. Thinking about that if I were to replay the hand I'd probably make it 15-17$ instead of 19.5$.

Anyways, when he ships there's very little I see that I beat, I guess a fold would've been correct even though I have invested so much already.

Exactly how would you play this hand street by street?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello rdmnick,

Don't like raising at all on the river! What worse will call you there? Kind of overplayed your hand. :( FD completed, FH possible. What do you think he is going to Call you with?

And I would most likely play the same way on flop & turn but river is totally overplayed.

Best Regards.