$9.57
      UTG2:
      $2.00
      MP1:
      $6.51
      MP2 (Hero):
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 2, A.
      CO posts deadblind, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.12, 2 folds, BB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.5) 3, 8, K (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.25, CO folds, BB raises to $0.80, Hero calls $0.55.

Turn: ($2.1) Q (2 players)
      BB bets $1.60, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.1.
  • 7 replies
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Your open from MP2 is TOO loose to do it.There are six opponents after you and usually you will play your hand OOP.I suggest to stick to the charts and maybe if you want to play more loose do it from late positions.Against so small stacks you could easy face an all in pf.
      As played i would play the hand passive and hope to hit the flush.
      CO has 75cents left he could easy shove even with mid pair.Your bet size flop is weak thats why BB correctly reraise you.
      I would check the flop and maybe call the turn bet (if it was any) because of the BB big stack.Is he willing to pay you if the 3rd :heart: shows ?

IMO always :s_cool:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello thebaptist333,

Preflop: Standard fold I'd say from MP2, especially you even have so many loose opponents in the hand + shorties.

As played
      Postflop: Why do you CB 1/2 pot size? You just inviting some TP type of hands raise against you, rather make a normal CB and they wouldn't even be raising vs you and you might even get a free card.

Best Regards.
    • thebaptist333
      thebaptist333
      Bronze
      The cbet was not a standard size for me. I think in this case I missclicked :f_mad:

It hasn't been a very good day for me today. On another hand I accidently folded QQ on a small river bet when I had already invested so much into the pot against a fish :s_confused:
    • thebaptist333
      thebaptist333
      Bronze
      another point about this hand. I went back a replayed it and realised why I opened from middle position. There was a poster in the cutoff so actually it was like MP3. I opened to try and take the dead money cheap, and the table was actually playing quite tight as well.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, then you ain't paying much attention on the tables and playing most likely too many tables. And of course autopilot which you shouldn't be doing, therefore discard some tables.
    • thebaptist333
      thebaptist333
      Bronze
      my mistake is actually that I'm a little bit sick today. I play 6 tables and I find it to be too slow. I still manage to take notes and stuff, but today was maybe not the day to play poker
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by thebaptist333
      my mistake is actually that I'm a little bit sick today. I play 6 tables and I find it to be too slow. I still manage to take notes and stuff, but today was maybe not the day to play poker
      Oh I see. :( Get well!