This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Ak

• Holidej
      Holidej
      Bronze
      He is unknown, first hand, so I didn't want to 4-bet. Should I push on river as bluff?

PartyGaming - $0.10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: $18.16
      BTN: $10.61
      SB: $10.42
      BB: $9.90
      Hero (UTG): $10.79

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has A:diamond: K:heart:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to $0.70, Hero calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.45, 2 players) T:diamond: 4:heart: 7:diamond:
      BB bets $1.03, Hero calls $1.03

Turn: ($3.51, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.00, BB calls $2.00

River: ($7.51, 2 players) 5:heart:
      BB checks, Hero checks
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Holidej,

Flop: Don't really get your play at all there. Why do you float the flop while being in 3bet pot? What made you float there?

As played
      Turn: You are ever making any better hands to fold with your Bet? Just Check it behind while having showdown value and overcards + of course FD.

Best Regards.
    • Holidej
      Holidej
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz

Flop: Don't really get your play at all there. Why do you float the flop while being in 3bet pot? What made you float there?
      Well, people 3-bet light here, so when I'm in position and with 7outs (overcards+backdoor FD) I tend to float. Isn't to weak to fold on every cbet? He showed 99 in the end. But 3-bet pots are my weak spot so I make a lot of mistakes...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yes, it's very bad to float, especially if you play like that on the turn where you don't make any better hands to fold.

Plus you practically gave out 0 information on the opponent, can't see how we can do profitable such a play.