This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

770 Here i come!!!

• firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      So i boosted my bankroll a bit in 888poker but the rakeback is so loooww(even with the FDB it was 24%) that i need to GTFO immediately...

Some questions regarding my move to 770:
      1)I m mostly 8-12 table NL10 NL20... Whats the table cash limit in 770(in 888 was 8)...
      2)Whats with the withdraws... I mean 888poker transfer the money in Skrill in 7 days...How quickly can 770 transfer money?

Thanks in advance!!
  • 6 replies
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Also word is going around that when u withdraw from 888 it will do some tricky currency convertion between EUR & USD so u will get less NET out of there.
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Y i heard that too...
      They are stealing our money...
      Cant do shit...
      Except GTFO ASAP!!
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      No1 given me answers so i came with more :D
      Anyone willing to help me?!

So i was eligible for a 50$ bonus offered by ps.com...
      Got the first 10$ chunk but i now deposited an additional 300$...
      So my first question is when the rest 40$ from the bonus will be given to me?
      My second question is about the VIP club...
      I heard many things about the points earned and i want to do the best thing possible bonus wise...
      Do i have to do anything extra except playing and earning points or i have to register for a bonus( i m not talking about the FDB i already got that)
      3rd question why does my account still have the low stakes limitation even after i deposited there? I think this 3rd question will be answered alobe after some time :D

Thanks in advance!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by firebullgr

I heard many things about the points earned and i want to do the best thing possible bonus wise...
      Do i have to do anything extra except playing and earning points or i have to register for a bonus( i m not talking about the FDB i already got that)
      3rd question why does my account still have the low stakes limitation even after i deposited there? I think this 3rd question will be answered alobe after some time :D

Thanks in advance!!
      Hi there!

I can answer both 1 and 3 as they are both linked ;)

Please contact Poker770 to tell them you have deposited $300. Once they have verified this, the rest of your starting capital will be transferred to your account. Not only that, the beginners limitations will also be lifted :)

For question 2, please see our dedicated thread

Hope this was helpful!

Happy grinding,
      Gary
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by firebullgr

Thanks in advance!!
      Hi there!

I can answer both 1 and 3 as they are both linked ;)

Please contact Poker770 to tell them you have deposited $300. Once they have verified this, the rest of your starting capital will be transferred to your account. Not only that, the beginners limitations will also be lifted :)

For question 2, please see our dedicated thread

Hope this was helpful!

Happy grinding,
      Gary
      Thanks for the answer..
      I mailed them and waiting for a reply by e-mail...
      I wanted to start playing immediatelly but unfortunately i have to wait...

Regarding the VIP question i read that thread but i got confused and wanted the help of any exprienced 770 player :D
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      12 hours past after my deposit and the stakes limitations havent lifted...
      I send them an e-mail but i m still waiting...
      Help me i need to start grinding asap :D