770 Here i come!!!

• firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      So i boosted my bankroll a bit in 888poker but the rakeback is so loooww(even with the FDB it was 24%) that i need to GTFO immediately...

Some questions regarding my move to 770:
      1)I m mostly 8-12 table NL10 NL20... Whats the table cash limit in 770(in 888 was 8)...
      2)Whats with the withdraws... I mean 888poker transfer the money in Skrill in 7 days...How quickly can 770 transfer money?

Thanks in advance!!
  • 6 replies
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Also word is going around that when u withdraw from 888 it will do some tricky currency convertion between EUR & USD so u will get less NET out of there.
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Y i heard that too...
      They are stealing our money...
      Cant do shit...
      Except GTFO ASAP!!
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      No1 given me answers so i came with more :D
      Anyone willing to help me?!

So i was eligible for a 50$ bonus offered by ps.com...
      Got the first 10$ chunk but i now deposited an additional 300$...
      So my first question is when the rest 40$ from the bonus will be given to me?
      My second question is about the VIP club...
      I heard many things about the points earned and i want to do the best thing possible bonus wise...
      Do i have to do anything extra except playing and earning points or i have to register for a bonus( i m not talking about the FDB i already got that)
      3rd question why does my account still have the low stakes limitation even after i deposited there? I think this 3rd question will be answered alobe after some time :D

Thanks in advance!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Originally posted by firebullgr

I heard many things about the points earned and i want to do the best thing possible bonus wise...
      Do i have to do anything extra except playing and earning points or i have to register for a bonus( i m not talking about the FDB i already got that)
      3rd question why does my account still have the low stakes limitation even after i deposited there? I think this 3rd question will be answered alobe after some time :D

Thanks in advance!!
      Hi there!

I can answer both 1 and 3 as they are both linked ;)

Please contact Poker770 to tell them you have deposited $300. Once they have verified this, the rest of your starting capital will be transferred to your account. Not only that, the beginners limitations will also be lifted :)

For question 2, please see our dedicated thread

Hope this was helpful!

Happy grinding,
      Gary
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by firebullgr

Thanks in advance!!
      Hi there!

I can answer both 1 and 3 as they are both linked ;)

Please contact Poker770 to tell them you have deposited $300. Once they have verified this, the rest of your starting capital will be transferred to your account. Not only that, the beginners limitations will also be lifted :)

For question 2, please see our dedicated thread

Hope this was helpful!

Happy grinding,
      Gary
      Thanks for the answer..
      I mailed them and waiting for a reply by e-mail...
      I wanted to start playing immediatelly but unfortunately i have to wait...

Regarding the VIP question i read that thread but i got confused and wanted the help of any exprienced 770 player :D
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      12 hours past after my deposit and the stakes limitations havent lifted...
      I send them an e-mail but i m still waiting...
      Help me i need to start grinding asap :D