trying out NL100 FR @ pokerstars

• pericas1991
      well since i was on a variance rich part of the month on MT SNGs, i got sick of them and wanted to try masstabling 100NL @ pokerstars, so i wanted to ask for some infos, how high winrate is achievable and if it is very bad what was happening in the last part of this upcomming graph

btw, even though i am atm running extremely above EV, i dont know, i feel like i do beat those guys pretty hard, i have a feeling like for example, i hit a set on the flop, the guy hits his gut shut on the turn, we go AI and i hit my full house, however, the guy was not getting the right prize for waiting on the flop for his GS so if i am not mistaken in that situations i am beating that kind of guys even if it seems that im just being very lucky..? :f_p:
  • 1 reply
    • mallikarim
      Well, im not commenting on NL 100 cause I have no experience but your hand example I would say and you know this ofc, that its obvious you are gonna win most of the time agaisnt gut shots, so hitting full house on river against his turned GS is luck, but I like to call it justice.