FDB is gone

• KingOnRiver
      KingOnRiver
      Bronze
      So according to the mainsite we get 200% up to 2000 here is what i got:

Me: hello
      Me: i would like to activated my first deposit bonus
      Justin: One moment please, whilst I review your account details...
      Justin: One moment please, whilst I review your account details...
      Justin: We are no longer running the pokerstrategy poker bonus promotion on our site
      Me: what does that mena
      Me: i dont get the first deposit bonus ?
      Justin: Yes you have a $400 bonus in your account
      Me: wow
      Me: let me think about this
      Me: this sucks
      Me: i mean pokerstrategy told me that i get 2000
      Justin: We are no longer offering the pokerstrategy bonus on our site.
      Me: then pokerstrategy should really update their site
      Me: so my next question is important
      Me: is there still a rakerace going, am i still linked to pokerstrategy
      Me: meaning do i still get to collect strategypoints etc
      Me: do you still cooperate with pokerstrategy and just the fdb got canceled
      Me: or do you no longer cooperate ?
      Me: I will need to check, one moment please
      Justin: Your account is still linked to pokerstrategy. However you will need to contact them for further information
      Me: great idear bro, according to them im getting a 2000 fdb that i am obviously not getting

so this is weird altough given the fucked up information policy of betfred not suprising, still you guys should really get up to date i just made a major deposit on that site and now i get a lousy 400bugs bonus
  • 15 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi KingOnRiver,

I have flagged this issue for our head admin.

Sorry to read about your troubles.

All the best,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi KingOnRiver,

Thank you for your post, we're looking into this.

I'll be back first thing in the morning.

Ingrid
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks Ingi

Quicker than lightning as always ;)
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      i have the same problem but i asked before i deposited it is not a 100% upto 400$ bonus and they said there is no way they can give me 2000 $ in bonus money because they have changed there vip club to allow for much higher % from this monthly and it would mean they would make a loss on players who cleared the bonus if they allowed the playes to have 2000
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Jess,

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently in discussion about this case and will be back once we finalized all information for you guys.

I'm sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused.
      Ingrid
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      hi ingrid
      any updates?
      im awaiting on the decision of how much the sign up bonus will be before i sign up. However i have noticed they now have a decent monthly vip system on par with titan and willhill which is great news
    • KingOnRiver
      KingOnRiver
      Bronze
      the new vip system is actually a bit worse than the original one, if you are fine with getting rakeback only once a year then u get 20% if you are okay with twice a year you get 17% for someone raking around 500dollar/month thats so bad even stars is better

anyway i just hope my tracking works, didnt get any strategy points yet
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GetARealJob
      hi ingrid
      any updates?
      im awaiting on the decision of how much the sign up bonus will be before i sign up. However i have noticed they now have a decent monthly vip system on par with titan and willhill which is great news
      You didn't calculate it properly it's significantly worse than William Hill's

i.e If you rake $10k a month for 4 months you can cash points in for 43,63% rb equivalent
      On Willhill if you rake $10k for 3 months you can cash in at 57,2% rb equivalent

Assuming you play sng's on both
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      fair enouigh it is still better than it was previouisly by a long way
      just waiting on details of the new sign up bonus they will be offering now
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I was informed that the FDB amount will indeed change. Currently we're in discussion about the details and will post all information once it's finalized.

It seems that the top amount will be $400 with a great and fast clearing requirements.

@KingOnRiver, Your account was balanced out with the missing FDB amount according to the old rules , can you please check?

I'll let you guys know more details as soon as possible.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GetARealJob
      hi ingrid
      any updates?
      Jess, don't forget that Titan Poker and William Hill is also participating in our Gemstone /top 250 promotion which will give you additional benefits.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Actually the information is live already: Betfred - 100% Bonus up to £250/€300/$400

- You don't need a bonus code to receive our bonus on Betfred - as long as you used our link to get there

- You have 60 days to clear the entire bonus

More information here.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • KingOnRiver
      KingOnRiver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

@KingOnRiver, Your account was balanced out with the missing FDB amount according to the old rules , can you please check?

Ingrid
      not sure i know what you mean, i have a 400$ Bonus on my account, I have entered my betfred accountname on pokerstrategy page (Poker Rooms) but as of yet i have not received any strategy points
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KingOnRiver
      Originally posted by IngridN

Ingrid
      not sure i know what you mean, i have a 400$ Bonus on my account, I have entered my betfred accountname on pokerstrategy page (Poker Rooms) but as of yet i have not received any strategy points
      Lets continue this chat through our ticket service. Please check this message from me.
    • xw227751
      xw227751
      Basic
      Studied