Best joke ever

• DejanS
      DejanS
      Bronze
      Second day in the row that I play MTT on Poker770. Thank you PokerStrategy for starting 10 US$, but you should reconsider Poker770 partnership. As short as possible I give you my experience with Poker770:
      1. day - MTT - 2 mins. before break I get "switched to another table" message. "Another table" appears but I'm nowhere at it. Go to Loby -> find myself in the tournament -> Join my table ->... nope! I'm not there. I gave up after 15 or so mins.
      2. day - MTT - 1 min. before break I get "switched to another table" message. "Another table" appears but I'm nowhere at it. Go to Loby -> find myself in the tournament -> Join my table ->... nope! I'm not there. Chat with other players and after 35 mins I decide to restart client and see what happens (note: my connection is 100% all the time - hell, I play PS at the same time with no problem). Finally after 40 min. I appear at my table some 20 SB and BB down auto-folded. Suddenly I'm not 69/1074 but I'm 386/465. Not cool :(
      I decide to write to tech support describing what happened. No reply. I do it again - no reply. I forward my complaint to "Management" (option in "contact us") and (THE BEST JOKE EVER) after 30 min. I get this reply:
      "Hello.
      Thank you for contacting the Poker770 Support Team!
      We have received your message and we assure you that one of our operators will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.
      Your e-mail to us has been assigned with the tracking number xxxxxx.
      This is an automated message, please do not reply.
      Thank you for your understanding!
      Sincerely,
      Customer Support Poker770
      Click here to contact us"
      (I follow "Click here to contact us" link and VOILA http://www.poker770.com/en/contact)

I end up with this joke!

"Poker770 offers 24/7 customer service. Ask us any questions and we will happily respond within 30 minutes. There are no automatic responses, no next day replies, just get in touch with our experts. Our team is here to help you"

Once again, ty PokerStrategy for starting capital on Poker770, but NO THANKS!
  • 3 replies
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      they will contact you within a day or two after you got the tracking number mail.

i haven't experienced your bug.. it sounds really messed up and frustrating. i hope you at least get the buy-in back.

poker770 offers "live" support too, from the lobby->("Online Support").. but it's not available 24/7. so that's a fail (misrepresentation/old info) on their part, yeah.
    • DejanS
      DejanS
      Bronze
      It really is frustrating, yet not as frustrating as it would be if I was in some higher buy-in MTT with my own cash deposited. I'm in IT and I know that things can go wrong (or at least "not the way they are meant to"). That is why I allways evaluate how support responds to "low end" customers before I join "VIP depositing, blah, blah, ...". Unfortunatly, this was not (so far) best expirience I've had. The thing is that I was "allowed" to continue playing as if nothing happend, yet I was 20 hands behind. Not to mention that previous case was ignored. Simmilar expirience with other poker rooms I've had were:
      FTP - immediatly out of tournament, buy-in returned on my acc, mail from support within 15 mins + (on one occasion) freezout (part of prize calculated on current standings in tournament) - I did not have to send them an e-mail to tell them what they allready know
      PokerStars - never happened (to me)
      PartyPoker - never happened (to me)
      PKR - immediatly out of tournament, buy-in returned on my acc, mail from support within 15 mins + several tournament tickets as compensation - I did not have to send them an e-mail to tell them what they allready know
      bWin - never happened (to me)

It never happened to me that I get back to tournament after 45 mins like it never happened and I don't even get an e-mail from support.

Just to be fair, I'll post here whatever resluts from my e-mail(s) to support (and "Management"), but no matter what the result is I'm done with Poker770.

PS - after 2 e-mails to "Technical" I didn't get any e-mail response or case ID. Only after my e-mail to "Management" I've received "Automatic reply" from Poker770 (which does not send automatic replies) with case ID.
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      relating to your e-mails.. there actually is a delay until you get the "non-existent" automated reply.

it could just be a coincident that you got tracking ID after mailing management.

i got both my IDs after just sending 1 email and waiting for a while.

also, i solved one problem by directly talking to online support and told her to close my case tracker. which she did, i guess, because i was never contacted about it.

sorry if i'm saying stuff you already know, just trying to help.

bah, it's a pitty you couldn't use your $50 bonus.
      silly poker770 lost a perfectly good player for being sloppy.
      actually, quite a number of people are unhappy with them on this forum.