This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 AA OOP in a 3-betted pot when the board pairs

• spadek
      spadek
      Bronze
      No info about the villain. Played only 60 hands with him. Basic stats are 21/19/2.0 (vpip/pfr/afr). I´m pretty curious about the overcall. Also curious about the turn spot. What do you think about taking a line like c/c turn c/f river? I also wondered the river bet sizing. Ended up betting pretty small because I thought my hand would be too easy to read if i betted like the pot or shoved and by betting only a half pot instead of 2/3 I also tried to induce him to shove if he happened to have a queen while getting called by hands like JJ or AT. On the other hand i guess my range looks pretty polarized either ways so could I just shove?

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1712332
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $88.85
      BTN: $25.00
      SB: $35.52
      BB: $25.96
      UTG: $49.86
      MP: $10.34

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with A :club: A :spade:
      UTG raises to $0.75, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.50, BTN calls $2.50, 3 folds

Flop: ($6.10) 2 :diamond: T :heart: Q :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.91, BTN calls $2.91

Turn: ($11.92) Q :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($11.92) A :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.69, BTN folds
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello spadek,

Seems to be fine, for him it's also difficult to Call with a lot worse on the turn anyways. Nice hand! If he has the Ax he is anyways shipping the river and at the same time we give him a reason to hero-call with some weaker hands.

Best Regards.