[NL2-NL10] nl10sh A10o

• EnterG
      Known players:

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , T:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,35, 2 folds, BB calls $0,25.

Flop: ($0,75) Q:diamond: , 5:diamond: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,4, BB calls $0,40.

Turn: ($1,55) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1,55) A:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,9, BB raises to $4,25, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3,35

Should i bet the turn there ? I would fold to a reraise because of the flush so i decided to check back and i had the nut flushdraw also.
      I block bet the river with my pair of A and i think i folded correctly.

Thanks !
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

ofcourse barrel turn. You have there Ahigh flushdraw against 76/19 player who is likely c/c flop likely any gutshot, sometimes Ax hands and any pair. Since turn card is usually scary cards also these loose players he would often fold there better hands, like 53 or smt and even if you miss you still have 15 outs to improve pair or flush.

I would not like to b/f river, since I don´t think 76/19 player is that good to go c/r for value on the river on scare card, he may easily have there anything and doing some move, since has seen that on TV.

tp is very often good after flop went c/c and after he checked river. ALthough consider his raise size you can always fold and wait better hands to stack him.

best regards,