Black member party vid

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Looks like a blast!!! Someday I'll be there :D

Any active Western Canadian members out there?

If so lets get a shaker going!

*only rule* is you must be able the pass the test! :D
  • 10 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      It was a blast. I was there
      :D

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      How meny points do I need to be a Black member?
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      500.000 And it was a blast :D
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      I'm gonna be a black member one day, and then I'll spend 5 BB to come to germany and join the party =)
    • Timor83
      Timor83
      Bronze
      Were the girls on that stage actual diamond/black members, or were they just rented?
      If the latter, do they accept a Party transfer?
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      If the party were any decent it should be the black members touching the dancers instead of the opposite ~_~
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      Originally posted by undercover82
      If the party were any decent it should be the black members touching the dancers instead of the opposite ~_~
      Well some footage is not suitable to post in a serious forum as this one :rolleyes:
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      lol, @ Pacer

Terror I'm sure PS will pay for the flight right PS. :D

PS- I'm waiting to receive my T-shirt I think my luck/skill will improve greatly if I wear it when I play. I might need to get a new one when I go to the WSOP though. :D I'm sure it will be smeeellly buy then. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Question for Black members. What is the optimal way to acheive points. site, time of play, limit etc...
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420
      Question for Black members. What is the optimal way to acheive points. site, time of play, limit etc...
      my avatar looks sorta black, so I'll allow myself to answer that: Dont' play for points, promotions etc, play for skill! Once you play at high limits, the promotions will come, like this great graph demonstrates : :D
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I see. Good advise :D

I'm going to finish up this Stats course im in at the moment then I'll be into poker theory for a couple months!

I have had too much on my plate with school to read and learn all the material here. I am going to read a few books, as well I'll be entering at least 5-6 live tourneys. There is a big one in Calgary during the Stampeed. It's televised so I'll wear the PS shirt I won. :D

I'm taking it into the place that puts name and # on the back so you wont miss me if you see the tourney on TV. :D

CardBender

:D