$50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players -

CO: $82.33
      BTN: $25.63
      SB: $26.62
      Hero (BB): $50.00
      UTG: $56.91

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with K :heart: Q :heart:
      1 fold, CO raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $1

Flop: ($3.25) 3 :spade: K :club: 8 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($3.25) Q :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.43, CO raises to $8.36, Hero folds

CO (490 hands)
      VPIP/PFR/COraise1st/foldto3bet/4bet 19/15/19/17(1/6)/17
      Cbetflop/turn 76/33
      AFflop/turn/river 5,6/6/0,8
      AFqflop/turn/river 47/38/16
      WtSD/W$SD 30/44

Preflop I could have 3bet w KQs, he's capable of calling with some dominated hands.
      On the flop I've planned to ch/call. His checkbehind really narrows down his range, because it's a great flop for cbet (which he does a lot), so he can bet all his airs, draws, TPs. He can checkbehind mostly PPs, especially QQ/JJ/TT/99, some 8x, and maybe slowplays sets.
      On the turn I have top2, but I think it's a fold to his raise. He really cant have much semibluff here, would have cbetted flop with flushdraws, and as XcXc and JT is also air on the flop, why would he checkbehind them there?
      So on the turn JJ/TT/99 would call at most, therefore his raise could be slowplayed sets, or QQ. It's questionable, that he would raise turn with 8cXc...
      What do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

He can't really represent anything there, therefore I would 3bet it on the turn and get it in. He could practically CB any made hand on the flop to protect from FD.

Best Regards.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      He can't really represent anything there
      Exactly, that's why this raise was so disturbing for me. Why would he bluff here, or turn some made hand into bluff, if he doesnt represent anything? Or do you think, it would be some semibluff often enough, that a broke would be profitable?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      Originally posted by veriz
      He can't really represent anything there
      Exactly, that's why this raise was so disturbing for me. Why would he bluff here, or turn some made hand into bluff, if he doesnt represent anything? Or do you think, it would be some semibluff often enough, that a broke would be profitable?
      Most likely he just though that he has fold equity, maybe had some kind of backdoor draw. :)