This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl20 Sh

• BogdanDr
      BogdanDr
      Bronze
      On Game No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - On Game Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($19.70)
      UTG ($39.28)
      MP ($21.59)
      CO ($16.83)
      Hero (Button) ($36.90)
      SB ($39.85)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 3, A
      3 folds, Hero bets $0.60, 1 fold, BB raises $1.80, Hero raises $4.40, BB calls $3

Flop: ($10.10) 6, A, 10 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($10.10) 9 (2 players)
      BB bets $7, Hero folds

Total pot: $10.10

villain vpip/pfr/af/SB3betvsSt/BB3betvsSt/wtsd/hands
      19/15/3.5/12/9/27/1.6k

I ch the flop for pot control and because there are not many hands worse than mine that could call. I was planning to bet on the turn or to call a smaller bet, but after he bets big and leaves so little behind his hand looks very strong so I belive a fold should be in order here. So is my line ok?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BogdanDr,

Preflop: Depends a lot how he adjusts to 4bets. :) According to that I would play my hand, either to 4bet or not. What's his fold to 4bet for example?

As played
      Postflop: Nah, too weak I would say. He could easily even be betting there with just some PPs like JJ-KK or whatsoever. I would call once and reevaluate it on the river, he most likely ain't going to bluff there anymore.

Best Regards.
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Bronze
      How about a C-Bet on the flop? If he has small PPs or even JJ-KK then he's giving them up after that A on the flop. So a Bet/Fold on th flop should do the trick right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by maheepsangari
      How about a C-Bet on the flop? If he has small PPs or even JJ-KK then he's giving them up after that A on the flop. So a Bet/Fold on th flop should do the trick right?
      You ain't getting called from worse, therefore I would rather check behind and induce.