did any1 won $50???

• 16 replies
    • amater0001
      Lol , almost everyone.
      There is lot of help - answers - at the test.
    • beinghuman
      no ways .. not possible...
    • TiciBoy
      If you can't pass that test, you do not deserve $50 offered.

Come on, you can search every answer in the articles... :f_confused:
    • gadget51
      Hello beinghuman, so, you're having a little trouble with the quizz it seems?

The best advice I can give you is to read the articles very very carefully a few times over, then when you are going to attempt the quiz, as you open each question, have the relevant answers opened in a separate tab in your browser. This makes things so much easier to find.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to give the answers to you, but this should help ok?! :)

Take your time, have fun and try again. You get five tries so there is no hurry!

Best regards,

[Edited by fruktpuff]
    • gadget51
      I edited your post because a beginner may follow the suggestion without having the knowledge to verify the results they find.

The pokerstrategy articles are produced by professionals and as such the results have been verified by their peers and other experts.

Your offer of help, if a little misplaced in this instance, is nonetheless very welcomed, thank you.

Very best regards,

• fruktpuff
      Hello, Blowmebabe.

Please refrain from doing that again.

The post was edited out for a reason and we would like you to please accept that if we remove something you have posted, it is not acceptable to put the same thing back in. Please do not push this any further.

gadget51 and fruktpuff there was some miss understanding I guess, because I wasnt offering any help, just said some funny joke about guys who failed. Anyway sorry.
    • Gerovit
      Danm faek Site with IVIL Mods
    • Lazza61
      Originally posted by beinghuman
      i m pretty sure .. this is fake..
      even if u give all 20 right .. this guys say try again .. what to do thn ??
      how to know which answers u gave wrong or right ...
      damn fake....

There are somethings in the quiz that I don't agree with but you need to know these strategies otherwise your next post will be "Where did my $50 go and why so quickly"

It's not fake. I passed quiz but had to take my $50 on cake (ugh). Not as tasty as the real thing.

Believe me, if you don't pass the quiz you will just be sharkfeed and Pokerstrategy would have wasted $50 on you (just like they did me)

p.s I passed on third attempt
    • Richyrich66
      i passed the test without looking any answers up, so how hard can it be...
    • Svarthjalmar
      Yes, what a clever scam. Make people take a quiz over and over again and waste several minutes out of their day. I wish I had thought of that.
    • MMPokerNab
      lol, you can take the test multiple times?

... i didn't know that and was really stressed/worried while i was solving it.
      dayum, i should have read instructions more carefully, i guess.

:f_grin: good luck to the newbie OP!
    • skipmuck
      Hello BeingHuman :D :spade:

This is not a scam. I passed the quiz, which automatically made my poker strategy status into the bronze status, then I won afew sng tornaments (10 player turbo 1 dollar buy in NL texas Holdem games) Which through my poker points I aquired poker strategy points also, you see once you pass the test and you chose a site via poker strategy, the two accounts are connected, every time you earn poker points you get poker strategy points too, which unlocks more learning material :)
      I failed the test 4 times and got offered a 6th if I so needed it, thats how dedicated these guys are to our development.

Just learn all articles that you can - the vids - the sections in beginner, then get the quiz up, proof read the question make sure you understand it, find the relevant learning material in the strategy tab in between "news" and "videos" at the top of the web page, you can do all of this with the quiz running in the same browser window at the top right of the web page once you have initiated its begining. Dont fear it lol use the force, use abit of test roll management before you start your bank roll management. May the force be with you OOosh!

• nathanrenard
      Some people just ask to get trolled.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      Thanks for all the support Guys :f_love:

Sorry to see you're finding the Free $50 quiz difficult beinghuman, the answers are all easily viewed through our many Articles though :)

As you can see from the replys here, we are also the real deal and would love you to stick around!

If you do not manage to get the Free $50, do not worry! We have so much Material that you can learn from:

:diamond: Articles
      We have a range of Articles for any Skill level, whether you're a Beginner or Expert, there is so much to learn from. Do you know what "Implied Odds" or "Floating" means? Just two examples of Articles to help you win more $$!
      :diamond: Videos
      Don't enjoy reading? No problem! Watch videos of our Coachs play, they will explain their actions throughout, letting you into the mind of a winning player!
      :diamond: Coaching
      Similar to Videos, but LIVE! Watch a Coach play in realtime, ask him why he is playing the hand in a specific way "Why did you only bet X and not X?" for example.
      :diamond: NL Beginner School
      Our Beginners course is very successful, it has turned so many Losing/New Players into steady winners just by teaching them the fundamentals of poker, such as Position, Odds/Outs, Different opponent Types & your poker mindset. Serious about poker? This is for you!
      :diamond: Hand Evaluations
      We also offer Hand Evaluation forums so that you can post up some hands that you're unsure you played correct, our Hand Judges will review your hand and explain the best way to play.
      :diamond: Exclusive Promotions
      We have sooooo many promotions just for our Tracked accounts, even though you sadly missed out on the Free $50, we still have Freerolls at Betfair just for our members! We have a $10,000 Freeroll every week at different rooms, so be sure to stick around ;)

As you can see, we offer so much more than the Free $50, that is just one way to improve. We also have some smaller Capitals to keep you going (See my Signature below) I hope you decide to stick around!

Any other questions, feel free to ask and we will sort you out ASAP! :D