This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 / Fr / K10 04.03

• NoMistakes
      NoMistakes
      Bronze
      Party, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $1.93 (96.5 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $2.43 (121.5 bb)
      SB: $0.77 (38.5 bb)
      MP: $3.72 (186 bb)
      CO: $2.34 (117 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with K:club: T:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, SB folds, BB calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.17) K:diamond: 4:diamond: 5:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12

Turn: ($0.41) Q:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.16, Hero calls $0.16

River: ($0.73) T:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.54, BB folds

Results: $0.97 pot ($0.04 rake)
      Final Board: K:diamond: 4:diamond: 5:spade: Q:heart: T:heart:
      BB mucked and lost (-$0.48 net)
      Hero mucked K:club: T:diamond: and won $0.93 ($0.45 net)

Villain VPIP 21% play after flop aggresive game.

I hit the flop , he donks to me I call , and he bets the turn kinda small'ish so for me it looks like he has a draw or a king with low kicker ( I don't like only a call from me here because i give him an opportunity to draw or catch a 2pair cheap I think I need to raise here but don't know how much) on the river he bets smaller than on the turn so I decide that he either missed his draw and want to buy this pot with bet whick looks like value bet to him or something I don't know or he doesn't feel comfortable with this K with low kicker so I decide that I have the best hand here and raise and he folds , but I think I can gain here more value yes? What do you Think ?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello NoMistakes,

Not sure if I would even be raising the river, very thin value. There ain't many worse hands which pay you anyways and therefore I would just Call and take a note on him with what he is donking like that.

Best Regards.