This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PE shuts down when I open a table.(about HUD)

• eleven47
      eleven47
      Bronze
      Windows gets this messege that Poker Elephant can't continue to work when I open a table. I play on Full Tilt.

Оригинал пользователя wykkedwytch
      Reinstalled SQL and all packets. All works fine but when I try to activate HUD and enter a room (FTP and Party) elephant gets this error.

+1

PS. thats Russian on screenshot.
      PPS. I accidentally opened a thread in general software forum. Plz close it
  • 4 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Can you switsh your windows to english and do a new screenshot? I'm not sure if we have a russian speaking developer in our team. :)
    • eleven47
      eleven47
      Bronze
      Firstly, you can't switch languages in windows. If you need an english screenshot then I need to reinstall my windows)

Secondly, it's just a typical error which appears when something in programm goes wrong. I can translate it -

"PokerStrategy Elephant - error found. Application will be closed. Sorry for inconvenience."

Thats all.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm alright then. I don't know Vista so I thought it might be an Elephant window. :)

I just tried to switch my widows and failed too. Sorry for that. :)
    • eleven47
      eleven47
      Bronze
      no prob)

Reinstalled PostgeSQL and PE. Works fine)