[NL2-NL10] are these people for real? i mean....

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      what limit should i be playing to get rid of these retards who always suck out with like 5% equity? stick it in with top pair no kicker against top set and win? are u serious? i had 2 of these today...
      i mean... i can handle if someone plays solid and sucks out with like set vs set and he hits his 1outer.... whatever, it happens..

but these guys, how do they do it? they play like idiots, wanna give you money, but suck out 17/20 times with 5% equity.

u c the flop, after the 3bet, ur like huraaaaaaaaah he has QJ or 55, he is giving me his money.... u realize ur like 25:1 favorite..... nothing.. BANG BANG backdoor flush

i lost 6BI's today while being 2BI's above EV in 2500 hands..... thats not even a downswing, thats a defeat....

Everest, $0.03/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

MP: $4.65 (93 bb)
      CO: $6.86 (137.2 bb)
      BTN: $4.87 (97.4 bb)
      Hero (SB): $7.39 (147.8 bb)
      BB: $4.70 (94 bb)
      UTG: $8.69 (173.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q Q
      UTG calls $0.05, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, BB folds, UTG calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.45) 5 J Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.45, UTG raises to $1.80, Hero raises to $5.85, UTG raises to $8.49, Hero calls $1.34

Turn: ($14.83) A (2 players)
      River: ($14.83) K (2 players)

Results: $14.83 pot ($0.98 rake)
      Final Board: 5 J Q A K
      Hero showed Q Q and lost (-$7.39 net)
      UTG showed 9 Q and won $13.85 ($6.46 net)
  • 8 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zumpar
      thats not even a downswing, thats a defeat....
      indeed, you sound totally tilted

what limit should i be playing to get rid of these retards who always suck out with like 5% equity? stick it in with top pair no kicker against top set and win? are u serious? i had 2 of these today...
      try to think logically a bit about what you just wrote
      just why the hell do you want to get rid of them? really
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      try to think logically a bit about what you just wrote
      just why the hell do you want to get rid of them? really

lets see..... just happened now.... 7th BI down

dude had no implied odds, no pod odds, on the turn, paired board....
      everyone with a brain folds the turn... so u really cant put them on that hand....

how do i want these people? i dont want them.... well, in general u want them, cause they pay all draws to the river, no matter how much, they call loose....
      but u cant read them (those hands) they dont make sense, why would they call them to the river......, they suck out 17/20 times with hands that dont make sense... no, i dont want them

Everest, $0.03/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

BTN: $3.10 (62 bb)
      SB: $5.40 (108 bb)
      Hero (BB): $6.22 (124.4 bb)
      MP: $3.52 (70.4 bb)
      CO: $20.26 (405.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K Q
      MP calls $0.05, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.18, MP calls $0.13

Flop: ($0.39) 9 6 Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.23, MP calls $0.23

Turn: ($0.85) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, MP calls $0.50

River: ($1.85) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.85, MP raises to $2.61 and is all-in, Hero calls $0.76

Results: $7.07 pot ($0.46 rake)
      Final Board: 9 6 Q Q 8
      Hero showed K Q and lost (-$3.52 net)
      MP showed J T and won $6.61 ($3.09 net)
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Cant be bothered to load hem to conver.. but anyways, in short.. guy hit 2pair on flop, i then hit quads after all in :| Tbh.. wtf is he called 76 anyway, yeah im light stealing.. but seriously? .. but still need the suckouts or id of lost
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello zumpar,

You will face such bad beats everywhere, no matter what limit it is. :) If you can't take those beats then you practically will have tough time at some point moving up. ;) It's just park of poker and you should start getting used to it. You can't always win, you ain't 100% ahead there on the flop.

Just with beats we get stronger and start adjusting to them. :) Try also to be strong and just continue grinding and keep your A-game, that's what's most important. Ignore those beats!

Best Regards.
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      well, about the 2nd hand.....

i dont really think there are players aside of micros that would play the hand like villain did. I mean, how can you even put him on that hand? impossible.... And you lose money to these mentally challenged people every day.

Me i'd rather play against someone that can actually play, even if he is tougher to beat, than these zynga poker players who have absolutelly no concept of poker and no idea of anything that is going on, no idea about odds/ranges etc... calling OESD's on the turn with no implied odds on a paired board... c'mon

and if u ask them about how can they make the call, he says "who's got chips?"

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      well the answer is obvious, move up to where they respect your raises
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      If you can't beat those small stakes where you have such players, then you will never even been higher stakes where you will play vs a lot more REG and good players.